Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

Bluenoses arguing that the Coutinho signing isn't huge because "Bayern didn't want him, so he can't be that good", not realising that they're now comparing us to the likes of Bayern Munich while they're compared to Millwall.

They are SO desperate for the loan to fail.....more so than their own team doing well. The thing is, the deal says that our owners are willing to put their hands in their pockets (PC will deffo not come cheap), whereas sha go in to a frenzy over loaning a kid from Brighton. 

Tis true what they say; if you want to know the villa result, just ask a bloser.

• Like 1

Unsurprisingly there’s one bitter bellend wishing a serious injury in his first training session. 
Classless as ever. The sooner they’re dissolved the better.

Utter pointless football club.

• Like 2

11:11, Fri 7 Jan
Le Mod
He went for £145 Million 3 and a bit years ago, and is only 29 years old. Anyone trying to suggest this isn't a good signing or a statement is kidding themselves, unfortunately.

This. It's a great signing for them.

Yes and if us lot get mardy every time they sign a 'big' player, it's going to be one mardy year from now on. Forget them, they are many levels above us.
Their club is on the up, they though will always be villa fans, so it isn't all bad news, there's nothing they can do about that.
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Taking a Villa coffin to a match Villa weren't involved in.

Brain donors the **** lot of 'em.

If they are donating their brains, then I'd hate to be the poor person who would receive a transplant from one of them.

I'd rather just stay a cabbage hooked up to a load of machines.

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:
11:11, Fri 7 Jan
Le Mod
He went for £145 Million 3 and a bit years ago, and is only 29 years old. Anyone trying to suggest this isn't a good signing or a statement is kidding themselves, unfortunately.

This. It's a great signing for them.

Yes and if us lot get mardy every time they sign a 'big' player, it's going to be one mardy year from now on. Forget them, they are many levels above us.
Their club is on the up, they though will always be villa fans, so it isn't all bad news, there's nothing they can do about that.

No doubt they will start banging the "they don't drink in the city centre" card soon enough, although last night on Twitter I read a new one to add to the list of small heath myths which was they owned "the ramp" by new street station. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

No doubt they will start banging the "they don't drink in the city centre" card soon enough, although last night on Twitter I read a new one to add to the list of small heath myths which was they owned "the ramp" by new street station. 

That old chestnut, more Lulu lies and propaganda. Will give the correct version when I have a bit more time  

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

I always find it funny when they say “at least we’re not Villa fans” and call us “inbred” as if we’re the shit weird ones.

They're talking about the Lichfield Villans. 😉

Â