Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Oh well onwards and upwards only Fulham away next🥳🥳🤦‍♂️🤣

Then Peterborough, which could be a bit of a 6 pointer as Peterborough play Reading next, they're currently 22nd but could go into the blues game 4 points behind them. 

Troy Deeney has found his level. Scott Hogan must be seriously pissed, he’s never gonna get a game now Sloth’s banging them in. Four goals so far is a shite return for a supposed PL striker. 

Shit, wait, even Hogan has actually scored 6 this season! 

What an embarrassment. 

• Haha 2

They're only eight points above the bottom three, which by championship standards isn't much, trouble is they're going to be helped by other teams getting points deductions and Barnsley and Peterborough not being very good.

Strange really as on paper It looked like they'd made some relatively decent signings in the summer, I wasn't expecting them to challenge for promotion, but was expecting them to be doing better than they are doing, the one signing that didn't really makes sense from a footballing point of view was Deeney, and pretty sure their form has take a sharp turn for the worse since he came in, I saw one of their fans joke that they might give him the managers job, that wouldn't actually surprise me if they decide to sack Bowyer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, useless said:

They're only eight points above the bottom three, which by championship standards isn't much, trouble is they're going to be helped by other teams getting points deductions and Barnsley and Peterborough not being very good.

Strange really as on paper It looked like they'd made some relatively decent signings in the summer, I wasn't expecting them to challenge for promotion, but was expecting them to be doing better than they are doing, the one signing that didn't really makes sense from a footballing point of view was Deeney, and pretty sure their form has take a sharp turn for the worse since he came in, I saw one of their fans joke that they might give him the managers job, that wouldn't actually surprise me if they decide to sack Bowyer.

I think failed promises from the board have affected the managerial and playing side too. Bowyer said he was promised certain funds which now aren't there shock horror. 

Â