Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I bet some of the Noses think, well, anything Villa can do, we can do better. This to them is their Coutinho signing. Sorry Bluenoses, he has to go back to his employers at the end of the season. I just hope the lad doesn't need counselling for PTSD when the ordeal is over. And likely some antibiotics too just in case.

#PrayForDiallo

12 hours ago, theboyangel said:

I posted elsewhere that the away following for league One Plymouth is pretty decent! 

They have a lot of travelling fans who put in the miles as Plymouth is miles from anywhere. However they also have a lot of fans scattered throughout the country due to economic migrants. I had to leave Devon to go to University and get the level of job I wanted and know several people in similar situations. They play Crewe next month and I'm hoping to go to that one with my family travelling up (Tuesday night game doesn't help with that though). 

• Like 1

Ryan Law's excellent goal saw League One Plymouth Argyle knock 10-man Championship side Birmingham City out of the FA Cup in extra time.

Argyle were the better team as Birmingham failed to register a shot on target in the first 109 minutes.

George Friend was sent off for a second booking with 22 minutes to go as Niall Ennis hit the post for the Pilgrims just before the end of normal time.

Law smashed home left-footed in the 113th minute to seal victory.

The well-deserved win against a Birmingham side bereft of any true attacking intent sees Argyle reach the FA Cup fourth round for the second successive season.

BBC 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

They both seem like great kids from a great family. Is there any need really.

Don't stoop to their level.

small heath thread, small heath players are fair game.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

They both seem like great kids from a great family. Is there any need really.

Don't stoop to their level.

Jesus lol, the amount of vitriol you give to such random types of all sorts of people in things that piss you off and this is your cut off point?! Blimey dude 😂

• Haha 2

Just had a look at their forum, wow my eyes are bleeding. Multiple threads on the same subject, it’s a bloody mess. 

Duff of the cap to @limpidand the mod team on here, like the teams, the fans forums are leagues apart. 

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Met his dad a few times playing football, he's a really nice guy, from what I've seen of jude he's the same 

My mate works with "our jude's" mum and says she is sound as.

Bad parenting though, letting them go to the sty 😉

• Like 2

Jobe Belllingham hasn't long turned sixteen, he might not be a generational talent like Jude, but having watched him a few times for their academy teams and England Youth, he's definitely a good prospect in his own right, I'd put him at a similar level to some of our players of a similar age like Kadan Young and Travis Patterson. He's good enough that better teams will be watching him, and not just because of who is brother is, but like his brother will probably at least stay with them until he can sign a professional contract so they can get some money for him.

Edited by useless

25 minutes ago, useless said:

Jobe Belllingham hasn't long turned sixteen, he might not be a generational talent like Jude, but having watched him a few times for their academy teams and England Youth, he's definitely a good prospect in his own right, I'd put him at a similar level to some of our players of a similar age like Kadan Young and Travis Patterson. He's good enough that better teams will be watching him, and not just because of who is brother is, but like his brother will probably at least stay with them until he can sign a professional contract so they can get some money for him.

They were all saying he is better than jude. He is nowhere near that level. Not saying he wont be  agood player but if they think he will hit judes level not  chance. Jude is a incredible talent.

2 hours ago, useless said:

Do they have a sister named June? 

Â