Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Scott Hogan too.

Trampoline foot. Can't believe he lead our line at a point in our history.

Are you ignoring those intelligent runs that he used to make

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good result as things stand, tbh, blues nowhere near the playoffs and not gaining ground, and that's 2 dropped points for Coventry, they're likely to be 10 points off the automatic promotion spots by this time tomorrow

14 hours ago, useless said:

I notice they've put Jobe Bellingham on the bench, he only turned sixteen last month but I thought it wouldn't be long before they threw him into the first team squad as they will be desperate for him to make an impact similar to his brother so they can make some money from him.

Wonder if they would retire his number if we bought him!?

56 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Looks like they won't go down or get into the playoffs. I was expecting them to have completely collapsed by now, shame. Hopefully the financial meltdown will happen next summer plus a 20 point deduction. 

Nah they'll wait and see how many points they can give them where it won't relegate them, if any.

This topic on greatunwashed.com is actually about Derby County's possible fall in to administration or liquidation but some at the sty just can't let go of the erm...."facts" :

Screenshot_20211203-122111_Chrome.jpg

Edited by mottaloo

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

This topic on greatunwashed.com is actually about Derby County's possible fall in to administration or liquidation but some at the sty just can't let go of the erm...."facts" :

Screenshot_20211203-122111_Chrome.jpg

so bitter 

• Like 1

Â