Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

if you look up the term "match made in heaven", you could just link this article:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/laurence-bassini-birmingham-takeover-watford-25438757

Former Watford owner Laurence Bassini is keen on buying Birmingham for £27million as he continues to try to get back into football.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, sidcow said:

Why has no one asked the crucial question here? I mean **** me, you've got a terminal illness and your bucket list includes mooning at a speed camera? It must be the shittest bucket list in the world ever.  What kind of petty small mindedness is that? 

Was it before or after snorting coke off a hookers tits? 

You just know shitting on The Holte End steps is on there too. 

Depends how far down the list he is......

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

When you have recently watched your team lift a major trophy at Wembley this century,  been able to drink in town all your life, slashed some donkeys to pieces at Blackpool  and married the prettiest girl in your family what else is there to do in life apart from moon at a speed camera and or possibly expose yourself /touch a child ?

mate

Cos he's proppa blose. Mate.

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2021 at 22:02, sidcow said:

Why has no one asked the crucial question here? I mean **** me, you've got a terminal illness and your bucket list includes mooning at a speed camera? It must be the shittest bucket list in the world ever.  What kind of petty small mindedness is that? 

Was it before or after snorting coke off a hookers tits? 

You just know shitting on The Holte End steps is on there too. 

Late to the party but how do you moon at a speed camera? You have to go above the speed limit to set it off?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Late to the party but how do you moon at a speed camera? You have to go above the speed limit to set it off?

I believe it was a mobile speed camera, AKA a van parked up with a camera pointing out the back

Other than the pair of bollocks and the caveman modelling it , I quite like that. I can absolutely see why you wouldn't want a home kit to be that out there, but the best third kits are a bit bonkers, IMO, it'll be worn maybe once or twice in a game, if that, so have fun with it. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

12 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

The kit’s disgusting too.

Its actually orange but the fungus and decay is seeping through the words removed. 

The badge is always good for a giggle though.

Update:-

I have embarrassed myself there,  turns out if you flash it then it gets you to the front of the queues at Drayton Manor and Alton Towers. 😊

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Other than the pair of bollocks and the caveman modelling it , I quite like that. I can absolutely see why you wouldn't want a home kit to be that out there, but the best third kits are a bit bonkers, IMO, it'll be worn maybe once or twice in a game, if that, so have fun with it. 

Mods can you hit @Davkaus with a ban for a few months, please? Apparently we can compliment ‘them’ in this thread now. Sorry mate, not having it 😉

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Its actually orange but the fungus and decay is seeping through the words removed. 

The badge is always good for a giggle though.

Update:-

I have embarrassed myself there,  turns out if you flash it then it gets you to the front of the queues at Drayton Manor and Alton Towers. 😊

You only have to look at them at the gates to give them a fast pass. 

• Haha 2

Â