Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Celtic and Rangers always used to have the same sponsors because to sponsor one but not the other was benefit neutral.  For every positive sale to a fan of the sponsored club you would be immediately blacklisted by the other clubs fans. 

Not sure if this is still a thing. 

Ahh, that's why the used to have the same sponsors on their kit. Looks like that ceased when Rangers got relegated/went into administration around 2012-13.

21 hours ago, sidcow said:

Not sure if this is still a thing. 

Think it's gone now. It's used to be NTL and Carling that sponsored both. I think before that it was mcewans for rangers and something else for Celtic. Either way it's all small minded sectarian tripe that Neanderthals subscribe to. Hopefully both clubs cease to exist in the near future and us adults won't have that childish nonsense in our lives. 

• Like 2

Did anyone ever see that clip of a couple of their finest on a campsite pulling down a Villa flag and wiping their arses on it. It might have been a father and son combination if I recall. Poor child. 

Edited by Follyfoot

7 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Did anyone ever see that clip of a couple of their finest on a campsite pulling down a Villa flag and wiping their arses on it. It might have been a father and son combination if I recall. Poor child. 

Were they standing up or sitting down? 

Edited by sidcow

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They never fail to make you feel better about the state of the club.

Halt their journeys?

Do they mean pull over to the side of the road if driving?

Ask the bus driver to stop for a bit if using public transport?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Halt their journeys?

Do they mean pull over to the side of the road if driving?

Ask the bus driver to stop for a bit if using public transport?

spacer.png

Or crawl back into their caves 

Â