Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

If you saw it in the Shires and not "town" you're either lying mate or he ent proppa blooze mate cuz if he wuz he'd be in "the Wood". On his way to town.

Mate.

All I could take from seeing it parked up at 2pm on a Tuesday was "unemployed".

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Walmley_Villa said:

I saw a guy at Asda Minworth over 10 years ago, middle aged, balding skinhead with "Shit on the Villa" tattooed on the back of his head to his neck, he actually had Villa inked permanently on his head...

I guy I went to school with had "Shit on the Villa" tattooed on his neck.

Sadly for him he wasn't anywhere near a hard-case, so after a few beatings he had something tatted over it.

Dead now, no great loss either.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Walmley_Villa said:

I saw a guy at Asda Minworth over 10 years ago, middle aged, balding skinhead with "Shit on the Villa" tattooed on the back of his head to his neck, he actually had Villa inked permanently on his head...

If that doesn't scream "inferiority complex" then nothing will. 

Parked behind a car with 5OTV a while back, unsurprisingly the closest thing to the missing link got out of the car. More surprising was that it was in Studley which I’m sure I’m right in saying isn’t in town.

Mate.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Walmley_Villa said:

So as he gets older with more neck wrinkles, it could read " Shine Villa".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Talk about obsessed.

Driving back from the pub yesterday through a small village, parked on the side of the road is a white van, Transit/Sprinter type.

It had a small heath badge on the number plate, but it gets worse.

The reg was B 5OTV.

This cretin has actually payed to have a private plate on what looked like a works van, telling all who see it what a sad bitter gusset stain he is.

No wonder we are still laughing.

A tramp with a job? I don’t believe you. 

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Talk about obsessed.

Driving back from the pub yesterday through a small village, parked on the side of the road is a white van, Transit/Sprinter type.

The reg was B 5OTV.

This cretin has actually payed to have a private plate on what looked like a works van, telling all who see it what a sad bitter gusset stain he is.

"Gusset stain"

:crylaugh:

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Talk about obsessed.

The reg was B 5OTV.

If he turned up to do an estimate and you saw his van,  no chance.

Idiot.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I've always thought this especially with tradesmen.

Years ago on an old blog used to keep a list of tradesmen who's vehicles had small heath badges or registration plates. Shame I can't remember most but i do remember one: Castle Bromwich Roofing. A small heath word removed to avoid.

• Like 1

Celtic and Rangers always used to have the same sponsors because to sponsor one but not the other was benefit neutral.  For every positive sale to a fan of the sponsored club you would be immediately blacklisted by the other clubs fans. 

Not sure if this is still a thing. 

• Like 2

Â