Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just now, AndyClarke said:

That's the fella who used to do the match day blogs on YouTube, Davo and his bunch of halfwits. Embarrassing bunch, I believe they share a brain cell.

That Davo seems alright tbf - the people he surrounds himself with are the absolute dregs

Wonder if super Troy will get a run out for their academy today 

He'd be like those old fat blokes on Sunday morning who'd "been there and done" but can't go there and do it now cos they're too fat, too slow and too old. 

On 02/10/2021 at 18:17, bobzy said:

Since Deeney made his debut, they’ve scored 0 goals from open play and only 1 goal overall - a Deeney consolation penalty against Fulham (4-1 loss). In the same timeframe, they’ve conceded 12.

By all accounts they were “unlucky” today, but it seems poor finishing is really costing them.

lol.

Notch up another goalless performance and another one conceded.

Troy Deeney has been an utterly inspired signing :D 

Edited by bobzy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The absolute state of them!

I watched all of that hoping that somebody would sink the barge, disappointed. We need to raise the idea of Villa submarine at the next FCG meeting. Someone needs to keep the vermin away from the canals. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

That Davo seems alright tbf - the people he surrounds himself with are the absolute dregs

Yeah, he seemed to be the "brains" of the bunch

Once posted a video clip called "9 minutes of heaven" when they were 1 up at our place....think it became a dvd; a best seller !

But most of the drongos that followed him like sheep, desperate for a bit of fame on his videos looked really special, especially one moron who wore a black leather flat cap !

But that barge video.....you'd be hard pushed to find an uglier bunch of words removed unless at the Sty.

42 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Shame. If I’d have known they were on a barge I’d have gone and pissed on them from one of the bridges.

Mate.

If it was the other way round you'd be getting piss and housebricks raining down.

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

I found out today that they also have a player in their squad called Chukwuemeka, but theirs is crap. They can't even get that right.

spacer.png

You must mean Chuks Aneke. Whoever he is.

Â