Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They will be tweeting Kenny Cunningham next for being a World Cup pundit 

From "Happy Days" or have I got that horribly wrong 🙂

There will be a few more shirt numbers retired for the small heath after the Euro's.

By the way....you know how "some" sha inbreds go on about Greasy and his diving.....ladies and gentlemen,  I give you the Tom Daly of the 70s :

Trevor Francis.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

By the way....you know how "some" sha inbreds go on about Greasy and his diving.....ladies and gentlemen,  I give you the Tom Daly of the 70s :

Trevor Francis.

Just ruined my lunch , never has there been a more odious individual in the history of the game 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 4

If they carry on along the pathway to irrelevance they are now hurtling along, expect more of what would have been their next generation of fans to defect to the bright uplit sun lands of B6. They will become to us as Tranmere are to Liverpool. 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The absolute desperation for some deflected glory.

Bellingham, Che Adams.

They're not your players. You sold them remember???

When are they retiring Che Adams' number?

1 hour ago, Xela said:

They would have had a party if we had gone bust. It would have made their decade. 

Life comes at you fast eh small heathens. 

CpHFxSS.jpeg

Blosers, they named a motor race after them.

Grand Prix.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Yep. 

Despite the Bellingham money (a one off), they were still that desperate to raise just £10m, what happens when they run out of cash again? 

This is what astounds me about football clubs.  Why the hell did they hand us a pile of cash for Hogan. If things are that bad you just keep the cash.  Right now they should be selling every player for whatever they can get, pocket the fees and save the wages. Play the kids, doesn't matter if you're relegated you just need to reduce all costs. 

You don't spend millions on a highly paid striker and give him a long contract. Madness. 

17 hours ago, sidcow said:

This is what astounds me about football clubs.  Why the hell did they hand us a pile of cash for Hogan. If things are that bad you just keep the cash.  Right now they should be selling every player for whatever they can get, pocket the fees and save the wages. Play the kids, doesn't matter if you're relegated you just need to reduce all costs. 

You don't spend millions on a highly paid striker and give him a long contract. Madness. 

Aye, but it’s soooo much more satisfying for us that the striker was the Aston Villa goal machine, Scott Hogan. It’s perfect!

On 07/06/2021 at 22:23, pas5898 said:

Confirmed to the Hong Kong stock exchange their stadium is sold to a completely separate entity.

Sold for 10.78 million

rent 1.25 million over 10 years.

In short they’ve given their stadium away. Their short term cash flow must be critical.

Birmingham mail

"The buyer is a real estate investor named Ms Kang Ming-Ming"

So Ming-Ming

Multiple uses of the word Ming in the surname

So Mings. 

Must kill them that the stadium has been bought by someone with the same name as a Villa player.  🤣

Lets hope that Ms Ming-Ming intends to offer the location as a new landfill site to Birmingham council. Could only improve the place. 

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

tenor.gif

The “double” year🤣

110 thousand blues there that day mate, another 60,000 locked out. Proppa support in smoke mate, Taity legend mate

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

I don't have twitter, so  please please please put that as a reply to their tweet. 

Sadly I dont have an instatwitface account either. If anyone wants to do the honours fire ahead. 

Edited by villa89

Â