Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 23/05/2021 at 21:35, Xela said:

I hope JLR sponsor us one year as surely a load of them would have to quit their jobs

I spot a flaw in your logic

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

When they go out of business the retarded nobs will be trying to get tickets in the away end for all our home games 😂😂😂

Thus seeing what a full stadium looks like and increasing our revenue in doing so. 100% something the thick tramps would do. 

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I was a steward at VP many years ago and I did the away end when we played peterborough in the cup (the mark draper flip up & volley free kick game)......we "gently" threw out about 20 noses from that end who were there in the vain hope of a cup upset......they thought wearing their blue & shite scarves we'd mistake em for peterborough fans (same colours apparently)......which was all well and good until 3 of them starting to sing sh*t on the villa in broad brummie-drinkingintown accents; the others like sheep joined in & out they went ! The fact that one of them, when raising his arms to sing, bared a SHA tattoo on his forearm didnt help his claims of being a Posh season ticket holder as we dragged him away 😂

Think I can see a flaw in their logic. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

How are these inbreds going to handle it if Grealish scores in the Euro’s, particularly if it’s in a big game and at a big moment in the match?!

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

How are these inbreds going to handle it if Grealish scores in the Euro’s, particularly if it’s in a big game and at a big moment in the match?!

Probably by saying his name as girlish/greasy on sha and then feltching with close family members

Edited by Jimzk5

5 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Probably by saying his name as girlish/greasy on sha and then feltching with close family members

Talking proudly about how they didn’t celebrate. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

They probably won't even watch if he's playing.

Even if it means missing the silky skills of there club legend Bellingham.

1 minute ago, imavillan said:

They probably won't even watch if he's playing.

Even if it means missing the silky skills of there club legend Bellingham.

turning off the TV when the ball goes to Jack

18 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

several on SHA have already said they wouldn't celebrate any goal scored by him even if it won us the tournament

• Haha 1

Â