Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Wait.......Hagley Blue....HAGLEY?.....As in village in Worcestershire, as in represented in Parliament by Sajid Javid none the less?  As in posh and well to do Hagley?

He surely should be a Villa Fan?  He probably even owns a CAR.    Can't be a proper Bluenose from there....mate.

Hmmm, that's about a mile away. That's much too close for comfort.

tenor.gif?itemid=15546127

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Hmmm, that's about a mile away. That's much too close for comfort.

tenor.gif?itemid=15546127

Beware the beast because he walks amongst us, his wording is of a club and this wording is shit, shitity shit and his name is Stan Drew’s 

• Haha 2

On 24/05/2021 at 17:46, mottaloo said:

I know this to be a fact cos i was waiting for a bus back to erdington and some old Nose in the bus shelter (who'd been drinking in town) told me so. 

Mate.

I miss Pete 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, tomav84 said:

because they have the mental age of 5 year olds and make up childish nicknames for players and managers that don't really make any sense

Much like some fans on this site. "Berkley" as an example. Harry "Wanks" Winks. Its so pathetic. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Much like some fans on this site. "Berkley" as an example. Harry "Wanks" Winks. Its so pathetic. 

So what if Harry wanks, a quick shuffle can be good for the soul. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tomav84 said:

they seem to have taken a strong disliking for mings lately too so that needs to be added to the bingo card

Edited by avfcDJ
  • Like 2

Blosers of a certain age that criticise Greasy's alleged diving should remember how Trevor Francis (who wasn't as good as Brian Little BTW) used to go down like a sack of shit after the slightest touch. I know Francis Lee invented diving but "our Trev" dived onto the bandwagon pretty quickly. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Blosers of a certain age that criticise Greasy's alleged diving should remember how Trevor Francis (who wasn't as good as Brian Little BTW) used to go down like a sack of shit after the slightest touch. I know Francis Lee invented diving but "our Trev" dived onto the bandwagon pretty quickly. 

Post of the year. Factual and fully correct. I recall him falling over at the temple of doom mid 70's in the last 10 minutes against us and getting the penalty. We were at the bottom of the Kop which was empty whilst two thirds of the crowd that day were packed like sardines in the Tilton........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, avfcDJ said:

The lady in the black coat, went from wanting to swear at Mings to wanting to sh*g Mings in about 2 seconds. 

Edited by pas5898
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

The lady in the black coat, went from wanting to swear at Mings to wanting to sh*g Mings in about 2 seconds. 

Lady? No such thing at Sty Andrews.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kingman said:

I miss Pete 😂

Can be found on WM in the day, regular contributor, especially on Franksie's afternoon show. 

Sad no life clearing in the woods 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

Dean Smith doesn't look anything like bacon. Alex McLeish definitely looked like breaded ham though

I'm willing to bet there's plenty of gammons on their forum, saying "bacon face".

Oh the irony...

• Like 1

When they go out of business the retarded nobs will be trying to get tickets in the away end for all our home games 😂😂😂

Â