Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s amazing what a bit of coaching can do. Especially when that coaching comes from people who are successful at football, know how to wash properly and can speak fluent English. 

and do not suffer from the results of decades of interbreeding

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

It is quite nice of them to retire Bellingham's shirt number, as I understand it, this was a practice run for retiring all of their shirt numbers fairly soon. 

Also see the practice run in closing stands to ensure a smooth closure of the whole ground. 

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

Also see the practice run in closing stands to ensure a smooth closure of the whole ground. 

The hilarious thing is, they're saying how great it is see the ticket office so busy....new regime...new manager...new hope....no wonder there's a queue at the office and a long wait on the phones.

No, you inbred 12 toed morons - half of your stadium is closed and you're having to relocate your seat. That's why, not cos there's an influx of new interest 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

The hilarious thing is, they're saying how great it is see the ticket office so busy....new regime...new manager...new hope....no wonder there's a queue at the office and a long wait on the phones.

No, you inbred 12 toed morons - half of your stadium is closed and you're having to relocate your seat. That's why, not cos there's an influx of new interest 🙄

All the pubs in town must be rubbing their hands with glee thinking about the increased infestation of them drinking on match day Due to this mad search in popularity of the team that carries the Cities name 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

All the pubs in town must be rubbing their hands with glee thinking about the increased infestation of them drinking on match day Due to this mad search in popularity of the team that carries the Cities name 

I'll guess the likes of you and me won't see it, cos we're not allowed to drink in town !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

It still kills me when I think about them retiring his shirt number.

A 17 YEAR OLD'S SHIRT NUMBER!?  :crylaugh:

It was to inspire others...and then they closed their academy :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

well i mean he did play for Bham City a massive 41 times!  Almost but not quite a full season!

• Haha 1

On 02/06/2021 at 21:48, Xela said:

I'm glad Bellingham is doing well. Seems a great kid and good to see a brummie doing really well

A small heath fan on the other hand probably wants Grealish to get injured. Thats what separates us. 

Imagine if England win the Euros with a number of Grealish masterclasses?

Our rendition of Keep Right On will actually become a reality for Blues fans 

23 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Bellingham youngest player to play 90 minutes for England in about 100 years and just won Bundesliga newcomer of the year.

...and people think we could have signed him...

Kid is an absolute generational talent and about to end Henderson's England international career

It shows that these talents are being produced in and around the Birmingham area. 

With rh our schools link up, inner city academy, actual route to the first team, hopefully we can be the team that brings these kids though. 

2 hours ago, pas5898 said:

It shows that these talents are being produced in and around the Birmingham area. 

With rh our schools link up, inner city academy, actual route to the first team, hopefully we can be the team that brings these kids though. 

Well yeah Birmingham is the youngest city in Europe, and thus the one with the most potential. 

8 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Isnt Bellingham not from Birmingham? 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I wonder how many Buendia threads they've got on the go?

spacer.png

No doubt talking about us breaking FPP, being 'spawny', being protected by the FA... mate

Oh and hAwKeYe... mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What with Greasy and Minge playing now for England and the JWP/Buendia news....the poor sha darlings might just combust !

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

SHA is fun tonight. they really cannot watch england cause jack is playing. many have said they would refuse to cheer a goal he scored or created in the final.

it's getting to the point that i feel a little sorry for them. major international tournaments are brilliant in the summer, getting together with your mates to watch england down the pub or at a bbq, sun is shining, beers are flowing. imagine being so full of hatred that you can't enjoy that because a villa player is on the pitch. it's pathetic.

Out of likes, but yes that really is so sad. 

I was at Wembley in Euro 96 v Scotland and I remember it being really weird to be surrounded by Cockneys all singing Sheringhams name.  Felt really weird to join in. 

But no way would I not enjoy it and fail to Embrace the England experience. 

They need mental help, it a highly unhealthy obsession. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Â