Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

But the business that owns the ground now has no affiliation to the current owners. There's nothing in 10 years stopping them turning it into flats.  

spacer.png

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

As much as there's banter, I genuinely hope it was a way to get cash into the club and nothing more sinister. 

But the business that owns the ground now has no affiliation to the current owners. There's nothing in 10 years stopping them turning it into flats.  

1 hour ago, pas5898 said:

As much as there's banter, I genuinely hope it was a way to get cash into the club and nothing more sinister. 

I don't think it's true that there's no affiliation, in as much as the Cambodian guy Vong Pech (?) seems to be a part owner of both businesses.

But this is an incredibly unstable situation, and of course the thing about raising cash this way is that you can only do it once and then the long-term costs are horrendous.

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't think it's true that there's no affiliation, in as much as the Cambodian guy Vong Pech (?) seems to be a part owner of both businesses.

But this is an incredibly unstable situation, and of course the thing about raising cash this way is that you can only do it once and then the long-term costs are horrendous.

Yep. 

Despite the Bellingham money (a one off), they were still that desperate to raise just £10m, what happens when they run out of cash again? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Yep. 

Despite the Bellingham money (a one off), they were still that desperate to raise just £10m, what happens when they run out of cash again? 

Last Rites High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

55 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Yep. 

Hard to imagine they have anything left to sell. Administration on the cards for them and relegation will happen eventually. The Coventry comparison is a good one, that's their future. 

17 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Yeah.....but....Che Adams.....proppa blooz mate :

#reflectedglory

Screenshot_20210608-111809_Twitter.jpg

The absolute desperation for some deflected glory.

Bellingham, Che Adams.

They're not your players. You sold them remember???

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Bellingham, Che Adams.

They really are a huge cunch of bunts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Not really, it's just sad. That's what they have to shout about this Euro tournament.

It's actually sad, no ulterior motive, no agenda. it's sad.

sad but hardly surprising, they hung on the coattails of the anti Christ for donkeys years before he came back to manage them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pas5898 said:

They would need to completely detoxify the soil and groundwater first.

Seems to me that they've received criticism for tweeting about Bellingham's international achievments when he's no longer their player, so they're now tweeting about Che Adams so it looks like they're not just obssessed with Bellingham but tweet about their other former players as well..

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Bellingham, Che Adams.

They read about them in the paper,  that's good enough.

Let's not forget,  every single small heath word removed has apparently seen TF play in the flesh,  liars.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

They read about them in the paper,  that's good enough.

Let's not forget,  every single small heath word removed has apparently seen TF play in the flesh,  liars.

They were all there as well when they allegedly took the Holte in 1968, had blokes in their 30's claiming this one, others would have been 2 or 3 years old, busllshitters to a man 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, useless said:

Seems to me that they've received criticism for tweeting about Bellingham's international achievments when he's no longer their player, so they're now tweeting about Che Adams so it looks like they're not just obssessed with Bellingham but tweet about their other former players as well..

They will be tweeting Kenny Cunningham next for being a World Cup pundit 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, useless said:

They will be tweeting Kenny Cunningham next for being a World Cup pundit 

This is actually the second time they've sold their stadium, first time was to their owners, this time it's to a third party but that third party apparently has links to their owner.

Edited by useless

Â