Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

47 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Well the day that every bloser has been waiting for has finally arrived. 

I’ll bet the Sports Directs in south Brum have sold out of Spurs shirts (with CANE on the back) 😉

I don't think so,  you just know the few 1000 that will go will dressed up as Pikey Blenders or whatever they think they are.

On sha forum there used to be a "vile" thread but recently it got canned cos in a fit of jealous insecurity they said "sod da vile, we need to focus on us etc", blah blah blah.

Now...NOW....they have a thread called "other games" which gave a cursory nod to the other championship games  of the day and how they were now second in the table....oh. now sixth...but as soon as we kicked off it erupted in to the usual greasy fanny hatefest, £127m ?? Hahaha, bedsheets out against Smith by November and of course Jota comments. There must've been 8 pages on our game alone out of a thread that was 10 pages long.

Dress it up anyway they like.....the obsession rages long and true 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm in the market for a new driveway and have been searching the internet for some local companies to get some quotes etc and came across this on their website !!!!! 

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Needless so say i won't be getting a quote of this lot.......

IMG_0682.jpg

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I'm in the market for a new driveway and have been searching the internet for some local companies to get some quotes etc and came across this on their website !!!!! 

IMG_0682.jpg

Yeah, not very good. It just looks like two bollocks with big rubber bands wrapped around them.

If I didn't know anything about football, I would think that BCFC underneath that mess would mean " Buys Crack For Children".

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, imavillan said:

IMG_0682.jpg

:crylaugh:I take it the blacked out word is "Shite"?

• Haha 1

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 15:46, TheStagMan said:

That's actually quite clever for one of them, but they would likely play them in different parts of the pitch, or the wrong way round!

And sign the chinese player Xi Tee.

• Like 1

On 15/08/2019 at 06:10, imavillan said:

IMG_0682.jpg

I've only just noticed that South America appears to be located closer to the UK than Spain on their world map there 🧐

Also, did the driveway people really not notice that the blue bands are diagonal, not horizontal?

Edited by HanoiVillan

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Regardless of whether it was a Birmingham City badge or any other club, if I turned up to someone's house and they had a football badge built into their driveway I'd automatically assume they were a massive word removed.

Somehow I don't like the idea of club colours on the floor.

I have seen door mats with club badges being sold. Yeah, wipe your shoes covered in shit on Aston Villa, well done.

I think the same applies to driveways.

23 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I've only just noticed that South America appears to be located closer to the UK than Spain on their world map there 🧐

Also, did the driveway people really not notice that the blue bands are diagonal, not horizontal?

That's just a nod to their unofficial slogan - "Small Heath, we've been shit since the continents were Gondwanaland" 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

That's just a nod to their unofficial slogan - "Small Heath, we've been shit since the continents were Gondwanaland" 

I always thought it was:

Small heath

"Inutilem collectione morbo et latrones" 

They don't use it as it's too long and no one knows or remembers what it means anymore. 

They cant use "Word wrap" on the badge either or it will be ruined and look rubbish.  It's a marketing tight rope for small heath.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

On 16/08/2019 at 09:26, Stevo985 said:

Regardless of whether it was a Birmingham City badge or any other club, if I turned up to someone's house and they had a football badge built into their driveway I'd automatically assume they were a massive word removed.

Haha.

My missus just asked what I was laughing at 😂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Every 4 or 5 words,  "Villa".  Proper funny 

These lads "drink in town" and are therefore proper brummies, unlike us, apparently...lol(ley) !!

He had a wedding to go to ? More like back to platform 8 at new street station with all the other trainspotters !

• Haha 1

Â