Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Who told them it was probable, they're a bog standard mid table team as results have shown, will beat enough of poor teams at home but they've lost to anyone semi decent so far.

Of course shock promotions happen in championship but they must be deluded at the top if they think that squad is getting a promotion ahead of Fulham, Leeds, WBA, Forest etc.

It pains me to say it but they are a lower championship team. There is some absolute horse shit in the league which means they probably won't be relegated, but I think even top half is a stretch. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lost 1-0 at Leeds, and their cro-magnon fans are causing violence.

I thought they were all nice apart from the odd few? That's what we were told when Grealish was attacked.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Yeah I heard that.  Scum will as scum do. 

And I've just scoured the BBC website. Not a mention. Not even in the match report.

If that was us it'd be top story and "back to the dark ages".

22 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

And I've just scoured the BBC website. Not a mention. Not even in the match report.

If that was us it'd be top story and "back to the dark ages".

That's because we are a big club with high profile. No one wants to know anything about that lot outside of their rather small and angry fanbase. 

10 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I don’t think we should take the moral high ground here . Our fans did the same at Palace away . 

Did they? Our fans invaded the pitch then assaulted a number of stewards who then required hospital treatment and 11 of our fans were arrested due to incidents inside and outside the ground. Are you sure about that?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Did they? Our fans invaded the pitch then assaulted a number of stewards who then required hospital treatment and 11 of our fans were arrested due to incidents inside and outside the ground. Are you sure about that?

Have you seen the videos from palace. Hardly worth shouting about is it. 

Heard one of the troglodytes on WM last night; got to Leeds and found a pub open at 9am. Drank a lot. Got to the ground, drank a lot. Drank so much he decided to stay in the concourse are drinking. For the whole game.

Intelligent words removed aren't they?

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Heard one of the troglodytes on WM last night; got to Leeds and found a pub open at 9am. Drank a lot. Got to the ground, drank a lot. Drank so much he decided to stay in the concourse are drinking. For the whole game.

Intelligent words removed aren't they?

Was that Glenroy who is a regular contributer? The nose that lives in Cornwall who rings in has even less brain cells (if that is possible).

Â