Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 29/09/2019 at 22:06, VillaJ100 said:

boring season

Well that's clearly not going to happen is it,  not when they have the Pesky Bumders fancy dress after party to go to after each home game where they can admire each others Great Grandads moth bitten hand me downs the words removed.

I think there's a good chance that Clotet would have lost his job if they'd have lost today. Apparently their owners have been told that promotion is not just a possibility this season but probable, and were losing patience after they lost three games in a row, probably only a matter of time now either way unless they go on an amazing run of form.

Who told them it was probable, they're a bog standard mid table team as results have shown, will beat enough of poor teams at home but they've lost to anyone semi decent so far.

Of course shock promotions happen in championship but they must be deluded at the top if they think that squad is getting a promotion ahead of Fulham, Leeds, WBA, Forest etc.

• Like 1

Xuandong Ren otherwise known as 'Dong' who's like their version of Purslow and has basically been running the club for their Chinese owners, apparently his job is on the line as well.

Ah right I see. Well Clotet maybe will go on a good run again, get them up to 7th and then they'll sack him and re-appoint Zola. Am I right in saying Pep is still technically a caretaker head coach so must be pretty minimal to sack him or just ask him to step down and go back to his original role.

I think he's doing alright tbh.

Edited by VillaChris

1 hour ago, useless said:

Xuandong Ren otherwise known as 'Dong' who's like their version of Purslow and has basically been running the club for their Chinese owners, apparently his job is on the line as well.

Dong out

(someone had to say it) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â