Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

There is a family who live near to me, their teen son wears a Birmingham scarf, and he's a **** shit. Barges past old people to get on the bus, spits, swears, and he looks like a scrotum dressed as a peaky blinder. 

9 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Was that Glenroy who is a regular contributer? The nose that lives in Cornwall who rings in has even less brain cells (if that is possible).

Yes I believe it was. Sounded a proper word removed.

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Heard one of the troglodytes on WM last night; got to Leeds and found a pub open at 9am. Drank a lot. Got to the ground, drank a lot. Drank so much he decided to stay in the concourse are drinking. For the whole game.

to be fair in our relegation season that pretty much summed up about 12 away games for me, sometimes swapped concourse drinking for sleeping in my seat 

during Bruce it was creeping in to the home games too which is why I walked away

lad culture, drinking - and not me personally - coke has become a massive part of away games, England suffer from it massively, its like a stag do with a football match thrown in

1 hour ago, avfcDJ said:

There is a family who live near to me, their teen son wears a Birmingham scarf, and he's a **** shit. Barges past old people to get on the bus, spits, swears, and he looks like a scrotum dressed as a peaky blinder. 

Pretty much sums up the majority of them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Heard one of the troglodytes on WM last night; got to Leeds and found a pub open at 9am. Drank a lot. Got to the ground, drank a lot. Drank so much he decided to stay in the concourse are drinking. For the whole game.

Intelligent words removed aren't they?

plenty of our lot do that to be fair

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

lad culture, drinking - and not me personally - coke has become a massive part of away games, England suffer from it massively, its like a stag do with a football match thrown in

This sums it up for me perfectly. I am mid 50s and appreciate a few beers get sunk before and after the game but this "lad" culture does my head in; boorish behaviour to the extreme. 

12 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I’m a Blackburn fan for the evening, come on Rovers.

They were s***e.

Said it before but think Clotet is doing pretty well there, they're only a few points off top 6 still and are pretty good at beating the bottom half teams at home.

17 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They were s***e.

Said it before but think Clotet is doing pretty well there, they're only a few points off top 6 still and are pretty good at beating the bottom half teams at home.

I agree. He is supposed to be an excellent coach sadly he has done okay with the transition to manager they are doing far better than I’d have expected having lost Adams.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I agree. He is supposed to be an excellent coach sadly he has done okay with the transition to manager they are doing far better than I’d have expected having lost Adams.

His management capabilities don't exactly come with a glowing review from Oxford fans.

I don't think it will last to be honest I want him to see out this summer as they 're not going down. 

Then next year he starts poorly and then they struggle at the bottom.

I think they gambled again this year as they spent a fair bit.

Year after year we've all said the same thing, "this is the year they will struggle" and year after year they cling on like a squirted out little piece of end of shit turd nugget hanging on to my sweaty bum hairs. 

The jammy pitstains will never flush. They are the shit stained patina in an aged rusted toilet bowl. Disgustingly embedded and going nowhere. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Year after year we've all said the same thing, "this is the year they will struggle" and year after year they cling on like a squirted out little piece of end of shit turd nugget hanging on to my sweaty bum hairs. 

The jammy pitstains will never flush. They are the shit stained patina in an aged rusted toilet bowl. Disgustingly embedded and going nowhere. 

Don't hold back, say how you really feel!

16 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Pretty much this. There are some truly truly terrible teams in the championship and blues will usually be at least 3 teams worse than them sadly. I hope they just keep edging towards bankruptcy spending money they don't have on a promotion that will never come

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Found this on paddy power's Instagram account :crylaugh:

This is the best.  Please put it on Twitter.

1.Ordered to do something by the actual substance of the Advertisement.

2. It reads as 1 Hat between you and your guests.

3. Cocktails for the blokes.

4. A 7 item finger buffet,  ironically the average number of fingers per person at the described event. Partly passed down and partly from messing with their new hats too much and taking it all a little too far. 

Hula-hoops,  even the big bags last ages for them.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

No need for me to put it on Twitter.....looks like the tinpot club have already done so :crylaugh:.....i wonder if they also allow access to the jasper carrot suite !

• Haha 1

Â