Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 28/08/2019 at 09:59, Zatman said:

The arrest stats be at an all time low

Not really,  you will then have 3-4,000 homeless people wondering around ASDA and the likes nicking pencil sharpeners. 

"Oh Tom,  they break yer art Tom,  Tom,  TOM TOM,  you there Tom.  Tom.  Got no credit lef"

words removed

• Haha 1

Monk has been given the Wednesday job, wouldn't be surprised if he comes in for Clotet to join his coaching team, already talk of him being in trouble at small heath if they have a few bad results, not even sure if he wanted to be a head-coach in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

They signed some pretty decent players, including the Croatia u23 captain, a striker who was the leading goalscorer in the Spanish equivalent of the championship, Dan Crowley who was doing well in Holland, Jefferson Montero from Swansea, and Villaba who they signed from Valencia is meant to be pretty good as well, I think Valencia have an option to buy him back, so there was always a chance that they might do better than it was looking when Monk lef. Although with their owners anything could happen, lose a few games and Clotet will probably get the sack. I don't think they'll make the play-offs or anything, but will probably be too good to go down as well.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Jukewitcz is pretty good I have to say. Che Adams got all the glory last season and a big move but apparently his strike partner set up half of his goals aswell as getting 10 + himself.

He's scored at a steady rate this season. If he picked up an injury they'd struggle to score.

SHA beaten the mediocre teams. When they've come up against decent teams like Forest and Swansea they've lost 3-0 so need to wait for them to hit a run of games of Leeds, WBA, Preston etc. Can't see them being in much relegation danger though.

I met my friends boyfriend for first time yesterday and unfortunately he was a blose fan but seemed like a nice guy and respectful towards villa.  

Anyway he says he knows someone on the inside and apparently that Bellingham kid has a move lined up in January already although he isn't revealing just yet to who.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Anyway he says he knows someone on the inside and apparently that Bellingham kid has a move lined up in January already although he isn't revealing just yet to who.

If true then the inbreds will be revolting ! 

Apparently, he's the next Trevor Francis according to some.

Shame. :crylaugh:

Â