Weekends Football 6/8 November

andykeenan

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

It was so obvious we were going to lose to them even at the start of the season, I even posted at the start of October in the Leeds thread that we'd lose 4-0 to them, they've been desperate to get one over us since the 1-1 at Elland Road and they were clearly so up for that game.

Yep, I thought the same TBH

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

Bamford should have been booked for a dive there

I was expecting it to be given as a pen, there was contact on his achilles but nothing like waht caused his body to collapse like that, fair play to the refs for not falling for it 

Edited by villa4europe

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I was expecting it to be given as a pen, there was contact on his achilles but nothing like waht caused his body to collapse like that, fair play to the refs for not falling for it 

He seemed to slide his legs through the defenders legs to try and get them tangled. Completely unnatural for a player trying to stay on his feet.

10 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Going from Henderson to Ramsdale is going to lose Sheff Utd some amount of points this season. That was another savable shot.

came on to post something similar. so overrated...but bournemouth fans loved him! can't believe emi only cost 2m more

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Going from Henderson to Ramsdale is going to lose Sheff Utd some amount of points this season. That was another savable shot.

Ramsdale is not in the same class as Henderson. Sheffield  could  be in a lot of trouble this season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

What is so good about Reece James?

He loses the ball a lot and also turns back towards his own defence when he does get forward.

not so sure tbh. That Hakim Ziyech fella looks really good though.

Edited by osmark86

17 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I wonder where they'd be had Henderson stayed.

In the same place they are in now. They don't have any good players. They did well last season but this is their true level. 

• Like 1

Â