Weekends Football 6/8 November

andykeenan

11 minutes ago, villa89 said:

In the same place they are in now. They don't have any good players. They did well last season but this is their true level. 

yep a good goalkeeper can only do so much, they had many advantages last season with the most important being the surprise factor. They were found out after lockdown

They have conceded a 3rd of the goals they did last season already

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Their goal difference is appalling, and they rarely score goals. First team to drop I predict.

Think you may change your mind in 90 mins....then again tomorrow at 2!

Saw the Bournemouth squad in town earlier, they were staying at the Clayton Hotel on Albert Street, and I guess my message of good luck worked as they beat Small Heath today. :flag:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they had many advantages last season with the most important being the surprise factor. 

Yes, we've seen alot of teams come up, do well in their first season and then get found out in their second season when the lack of quality in their squad shows through. I'm just mad I'd didnt back them to go down. 

38 minutes ago, Zatman said:

5 at the back at home to Fulham, classic Moyesy

Saturday night special 

Wonder how many neutrals took it up on the PPV? And if these kick off times will stay when everything gets back to normal, not sure who wants this game at this time, or the game last night

Edited by villa4europe

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Saturday night special 

Wonder how many neutrals took it up on the PPV? And if these kick off times will stay when everything gets back to normal, not sure who wants this game at this time, or the game last night

I doubt it would have got many viewers even from both clubs, West Ham fans arent really fond of the owners and manager and Fulham doesnt really have a large fanbase

Â