Match Thread: Villa v Leeds

limpid

Leeds have being playing like this all season , surprised no one realised it on here tbh. There a good team who lack quality up front but of they can find a goal they could thrash someone. 

2nd half they will fade just got to hold on for 5 minutes then you will see them fade......a bit. We will get chances we just have to take them .

• Like 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

Counterpoint: it's not. Smith has trusted in McGinn and Luiz when booked early in matches. But you're welcome to think that, I just disagree with the management philosophy.

There’s a whole host of factors to consider. Bielsa knows his team and players much better than us, he looked a certain red and very weak link, Bielsa obviously though the same. 

Right I will say this, weve had the chance to let shots fly and we did against Liverpool and we must against other teams, just let them go.

We need to stop Leeds before they let them fly and you can see they are willing to shoot from way on out and our back four have to do better in blocking, well our CBs have to run at them.

We could of had this game all sealed up already, Trez made a big mistake by not shooting when Leeds made that mistake.

I wonder how far thatball went over the line, it looked like it was more than enough to say it was a goal.

We should of really had a foul outside the box, wasnt a penalty.

Villa have to solve this half, fine margins and extra work we have to put in this shift, we can not take a draw from this game after how first has gone. Leeds will take a point and be over the moon they took it because the pundits and media will be eating Leeds ass for a week and singing Bielsa's praise and we need to stop that from happening.

Watkins needs to receive more ball to be effective enough.

Just now, tinker said:

Leeds have being playing like this all season , surprised no one realised it on here tbh. There a good team who lack quality up front but of they can find a goal they could thrash someone. 

2nd half they will fade just got to hold on for 5 minutes then you will see them fade......a bit. We will get chances we just have to take them .

I don’t think the way they are playing has surprised anyone.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Is this some admission that Bielsa is similar to one of the greatest managers ever seen? :D 

It was more in reply to this one.

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Big test for Smith this.

Coming up against the best coach that ever existed.