Match Thread: Villa v Leeds

limpid

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Hope to see more of Watkins at the moment barring against Liverpool he has been a bit of a disappointment so far 

Yes, this. Aside from the game Liverpool completely forgot how to defend he’s been weak. 

Just now, cheltenham_villa said:

not our greatest performance but we were definitely in the game going into the second half. our lack of depth shines through unfortunately, 3 down and only one change from the bench. Regroup and go again, we can be better.

It's unforgivable not to make the changes in tactics or personal

2 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

I can see being back in VP is going to be fun when were allowed.

A few good results and we are now the Man Utd team of 99 and anything other than a steamrolling is a disaster.

Not the case at all. I was quietly delighted to the start to the season. I'm far from delighted tonight. 

What, you think fans should pick themselves up mid-game during a 3-0 thrashing and be grateful for past results? I'm grateful we beat Munich in May 1982, that doesn't mean that all is rosy tonight.

We celebrate the victories and bemoan the losses. That's the life of a supporter. If you're in great form, good for you, you're entitled to it. Those having a moan about losing 3-0 to Leeds are also entitled to their view.

• Like 1

Just now, villatillidie1980 said:

What was Traore doing there? Been on 20 minutes and just jogging back

I’ve not been impressed by Traoré in any of his cameos. Not our best signing so far

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

So if he smashed that’s straight at the keeper it’s a better effort than dragging it an inch wide of the far post?

I’m gonna say yes, you have a chance if you hit the target.

• Haha 1