Match Thread: Villa v Leeds

limpid

9 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Right I will say this, weve had the chance to let shots fly and we did against Liverpool and we must against other teams, just let them go.

We need to stop Leeds before they let them fly and you can see they are willing to shoot from way on out and our back four have to do better in blocking, well our CBs have to run at them.

We could of had this game all sealed up already, Trez made a big mistake by not shooting when Leeds made that mistake.

I wonder how far thatball went over the line, it looked like it was more than enough to say it was a goal.

We should of really had a foul outside the box, wasnt a penalty.

Villa have to solve this half, fine margins and extra work we have to put in this shift, we can not take a draw from this game after how first has gone. Leeds will take a point and be over the moon they took it because the pundits and media will be eating Leeds ass for a week and singing Bielsa's praise and we need to stop that from happening.

Watkins needs to receive more ball to be effective enough.

Whole of the ball must cross the whole of the line.  Never a goal sadly

Just now, TrentVilla said:

FFS you can’t blame Jack for shooting after that run

If he'd shot a bit earlier, I wouldn't have, it was criminal to have that many players on him and ignore Watkins in space though.