Ross Barkley

LondonLax

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

He did well when he came on - probably our best player after Konsa.

Anyone slating him after that has just already decided he's shit (which is a very common trait on here, I appreciate).

But he is shit ? He's consistently been absolutely awful for us. It's that simple. Sanson offers 17 times more in every aspect.

He is a very lucky lad his diabolical defensive manouvers didn’t cause us to concede. A better team than newcastle and we would have. Just like previous matches Ross played.

Mr. Empty shirt.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Just now, bobzy said:

He did well when he came on - probably our best player after Konsa.

Anyone slating him after that has just already decided he's shit (which is a very common trait on here, I appreciate).

yes he did a number of good things. He cant be blamed for this. 

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Should have had two assists. He wasn't a main issue tonight. 

Very easily could have been the main issue.

Lost the ball which led to them hitting the bar. And we all know how the story end when we go a goal behind

Edited by villalad21

1 minute ago, hippo said:

How .....he picked the offside man.??!

Ollie went way too early for the run for some reason so I wouldn't criticise Barkley for it.

Was the usual kamikaze backpass that nearly gifted Newcastle a goal, think it was in build up to the Murphy shot that hit the bar.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Ollie went way too early for the run for some reason so I wouldn't criticise Barkley for it.

Was the usual kamikaze backpass that nearly gifted Newcastle a goal, think it was in build up to the Murphy shot that hit the bar.

But he had an inside option in an unmarked AEG ? 

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

But he is shit ? He's consistently been avsolutely awful for us. It's that simple. Sanson offers 17 times more in every aspect.

Barkley had a positive impact as a substitute tonight and made us (finally) look an attacking threat.  He should've ended up with an assist.

Sanson was **** awful.

• Confused 1

Just now, bobzy said:

Barkley had a positive impact as a substitute tonight and made us (finally) look an attacking threat.  He should've ended up with an assist.

Sanson was **** awful.

Eh? No he wasn't 🤨

• Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

But he had an inside option in an unmarked AEG ? 

Ollie was eventually called offside for the first pass on the halfway line, don't think AEG was in the picture at that point.

Think he was just about level for the next pass when he had the shot that was saved although would've no doubt been a c**k out VAR call.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Sanson was **** awful.

Sanson was awful?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Players can't always come on and completely change a game. Sanson was tidy, did a couple of driving runs, at least attempted to put himself about. Did well.

I didn't see any of the driving runs or any tackles at all.  His putting it about seemed to be fouling Fraser when they broke and not closing down crosses at the end.

I think he'll be a decent player for us, but he didn't impact the game tonight IMO and he had a good 30 minutes or so to do so.

Â