Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What a Wildcard of a player to have!

Only 27 too, for some reason I thought he was in his early 30's. Prime years for him and if he continues to keep adding valuable minutes and popping up with goals/assist - we could sell for a nice price if we choose to do so. But overall - he's been great for us

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What a Wildcard of a player to have!

Definitely! And what's impressive is that he once again just comes on and scores. Normally players need a run of games to get into form, Bertie just goes out on the pitch and does his thing 😄 Perfect to have that kind of wildcard player in the squad.

edit: won a penalty...

Edited by Keener window-cleaner

3 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Definitely! And what's impressive is that he once again just comes on and scores. Normally players need a run of games to get into form, Bertie just goes out on the pitch and does his thing 😄 Perfect to have that kind of wildcard player in the squad.

Except he didn't score...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Surely we can't get rid. He's the ideal impact sub late on when the opposition has tired legs.

Plus I bloody love watching the old bastard play. 

If he's old then most of us here are ancient 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

I wonder if him and Pau Torres have fake shot/clearance competitions in training. I'd back Bertie to win though. I swear he took three players out with one today 🤣

Has anyone got a clip of it btw? I can only find the one that won the pen.

Â