Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

He's so frustrating as a player. He took a 40 yard pass down with one foot while jogging down the wing, stuck 2 defenders on their arses with a turn and then ran into the third player with the ball, losing it. 

If he could get the simple things right he would be arguably our most talented player. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, tinker said:

He's so frustrating as a player. He took a 40 yard pass down with one foot while jogging down the wing, stuck 2 defenders on their arses with a turn and then ran into the third player with the ball, losing it. 

If he could get the simple things right he would be arguably our most talented player. 

Didn’t he win a penalty in that move?

Because he's so incredibly relaxed in posture and attitude he can take the speed out of a pass and carry the ball with an elegance that reminds me of Grealish or even better. He just lacks a bit aggression and determination both offensively and defensively to really cash in on his talent. 

Edited by MackHaakon
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, MackHaakon said:

Because he's so incredibly relaxed in posture and attitude he can take the speed out of a pass and carry the ball with an elegance that reminds me of Grealish or even better. He just lacks a bit aggression and determination both offensively and defensively to really cash in on his talent. 

Spot on.

54 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Going to be a ECL legend this guy, but in the Prem he is a luxury we can’t afford most games. See also Coutinho.

He was effective in the Prem before, so why not now? I get it that we should be aiming for a different type of player maybe, but he can have his moments too.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

He showed that until he moves on, he can still do a job for us. It may not be as first choice every week but whilst he is here, he can be useful.

He's always shown that tbf. Great player to have in the conference too because while he might struggle against prem teams, he's  a great player at that level and too much for teams like Hibs. 

Â