Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

On 02/05/2023 at 09:40, Philosopher said:

Feel he deserves a start ahead of Buendia.

Its either he isnt fot enough to start or emery doesn't think he is good enough to start.

With all the injuries and him not starting any games i think that speaks volumes to me

• Sad 1

On 01/05/2023 at 08:51, Demitri_C said:

As much as i like traore i think we will ship him off in the summer. I think emery will look for a upgrade 

I would absolutely keep him - he is an entertainer and footballing genius rolled into one - yes he is frustrating, but I love watching him. There are not many in the premier league who can do what Bertie can.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wait... there was a contract offer?

Ha I mean in jest, after his goals earlier in the season. I'd be very clear that he's still at best an impact sub.

• Like 1

I’m such a fan of Bertie’s - but it’s very hard to take any positives from today.

He is a supremely talented footballer - who can do what many players can only dream about. Maybe that’s part of the problem.

I still want him to stay though - he is a diamond that I hope Unai can still polish 🤞🤞

• Like 1

The sort of player who probably looks good every day in training when teammates aren't ploughing into each other.

Bottles holding the ball far too often. Tries a flick to nothing instead of using his body to shield the ball.

He frustrated a bit but also made some quality progressive passes. Just been reminded of a few in the vid posted in the Buendia thread.

Either way, considering how many opportunities Bailey's been given to underperform (today another one), I think it was a little harsh hooking him at HT. Can frustrate but can also create/score out of nothing.

• Like 1

His touch was great, but his strength, passing and delivery was poor

Did not offer a lot today at all and actually helped wolves in the first half. 

Â