Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

I thought he was quite good and he just tries things other players don't even see. Touch was sharp, he doesn't just try and create aimlessly like Bailey does for example. He looks to get it into feet in dangerous areas.

Bit more match sharpness and I think he'd be looking good.

• Like 2

Skinned that player into the box then just lofted a poor ball back post. It's like why??? Keep going and shoot. 

Tbh he wasn't that bad looked a bit off pace and was sweating alot for a cameo hopefully he gets back up to speed. 

Villa Talk logic.

Coming on as a sub - Bertie is coming on, let's see what he can do. Looking forward to this.

After 2 mins.. oh he is s### get rid 🤣🤣🤣

Love it 🤣

• Like 1

Just now, calcifer said:

Villa Talk logic.

Coming on as a sub - Bertie is coming on, let's see what he can do. Looking forward to this.

After 2 mins.. oh he is s### get rid 🤣🤣🤣

Love it 🤣

In fairness I highly doubt it's the same people posting both of those opinions?

I don't care how anyone tries to spin it, he wasn't good.

A combination of his cult status, and the current Bailey dislike seems to be skewing opinions either way.

Having said that, he may get better with a run, but signs weren't encouraging for me.

Well aware of his skill and unpredictability at times but that won't cut it full time going forward.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I don't care how anyone tries to spin it, he wasn't good.

A combination of his cult status, and the current Bailey dislike seems to be skewing opinions either way.

What did you expect from him? Views on Traore have nothing to do with Bailey.

He's poor but he could actually be better than bailey because he's so bad. Duran Duran should be starting ahead of them both or push moreno up and play digne.  Or start Young as a forward. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

He’s poor but miles better than Bailey. 

Yeah, not hard to do and he was still below average but that’s still a few levels above Bailey at the moment

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

What did you expect from him? Views on Traore have nothing to do with Bailey.

I mean there is an argument there, a lot of people praise someone else to put down a player they don’t like. I’ve seen this happen as soon as Bertrand came back. 

But as I’ve said he’s just come back from injury and looked like a player who has just come back from injury.

Â