Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Still too one-dimensional of a player for what we need. But if he can keep himself fit, there's talent to be used on or off of the bench. Just depends which version turns up. Hope he can turn it around, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's shipped out regardless come the summer.

• Like 1

If we're not going to go down or get Europe then I at least want entertainment from the team to keep me tuning in and his name in the lineup almost guarantees that 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, skarroki said:

If we're not going to go down or get Europe then I at least want entertainment from the team to keep me tuning in and his name in the lineup almost guarantees that 

does Bailey not entertain you?......are you not entertained!?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, picicata said:

I want Traore in just so I can see Unai's reaction to one of his lobbed back passes from the half way line.

You forgot to mention the two players left in his wake, the very moment before the keepy ups and lob to the keeper 

6 hours ago, MaVilla said:

does Bailey not entertain you?......are you not entertained!?

I really want Bailey to work out, it should have, he was so good in the Bundesliga, but honestly I'm getting a bit fed up with him now not showing enough of his talent. Traore however can't seem to contain his talent. 

On 15/03/2023 at 17:10, The_Steve said:

Still too one-dimensional of a player for what we need

I am fascinated by this description because his play seems to span every dimension from knocking it in off the bar with his wrong foot to falling over the ball after beating three men or running into the first one or scoring in ways I’ve never seen any other player do. I can get why people rate him and I can get why they don’t but I don’t get one dimensional as a description!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I am fascinated by this description because his play seems to span every dimension from knocking it in off the bar with his wrong foot to falling over the ball after beating three men or running into the first one or scoring in ways I’ve never seen any other player do. I can get why people rate him and I can get why they don’t but I don’t get one dimensional as a description!

Agree, he can be both unpredictably brilliant (Baggies away) or unpredictably poor (Sheff Utd away) but he's certainly not one dimensional.

4 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Was he poor then? Couldn't watch today.

Still very, very rusty. Which is predictable considering how little he's played in 2023. A total of 51 minutes since he's been injured most of the time.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

Â