Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

On 04/02/2023 at 14:50, Delphinho123 said:

Depends what you class as a dispossession tbh. I don’t really buy into the stats and even when I posted them, I just found it funny that Bailey and Buendia were in our top 3 for that statistic.

Both Bailey and Traore aren’t good enough for us. Traore especially. 

is anyone ever good enough for us? According to you especially.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

He looks really skinny without his famous hair.
Needs to hit the gym

Wingers shouldn't bulk up too much, as speed /acceletation /flexible/ skill trickery would be more important... How did Brighton signed Mitoma for 2.6m??

1 hour ago, VillanousOne said:

is anyone ever good enough for us? According to you especially.

Yeh, I think we’ve got some good players. Martinez, Young, Mings, Konsa (could be improved upon), Moreno looks decent. Kamara and Luiz look good this season and Ramsey has lots of potential. I actually quite like Watkins too albeit he frustrates. Cash/McGinn are also very useful players too to have in the squad.  The rest need to be improved upon. Traoré, Buendia, Bailey aren’t the answer. 

50 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh, I think we’ve got some good players. Martinez, Young, Mings, Konsa (could be improved upon), Moreno looks decent. Kamara and Luiz look good this season and Ramsey has lots of potential. I actually quite like Watkins too albeit he frustrates. Cash/McGinn are also very useful players too to have in the squad.  The rest need to be improved upon. Traoré, Buendia, Bailey aren’t the answer. 

Lost all credibility there mate, in short you love huff and puff and hate flair.

Edited by gwi1890
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Keep McGinn and Cash yet get rid of Traore and Buendia. I have no idea what you watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lupinthe5th said:

He looks really skinny without his famous hair.
Needs to hit the gym

Thought the same too. I do love Bert though, have always thought he wasn't given enough credit for his debut season. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Keyblade said:

If he bulks up he just won't have the same grace anymore. The reason he's able to bamboozle defenders is because he's so skinny that when he turns sideways it looks like he disappears, like Oscar Proud.

My thought as well. Bert has the Mahrez/Mitoma skinny vibe about him. IMO, best winger we had in recent time was the slim Ashley Young under O Neil...

Think Bertie suits Emery style of play  and will do much compare to smith /Gerrard’s time 

2 minutes ago, burchy said:

My memory might be off a bit but didn’t Bert play SS at Lyon and scored a fair few?

I’m not sure, but he did so at Ajax. 

16 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I dont think Cash is good enough but I think Buendia showed saturday what he can do. Traore I have huge doubts about. 

Â