Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, Mr.Messy said:

Can't blame the kid for taking his time in making the right decision for himself and his career.

The facts of our situation isn't going to change the longer he takes.

If everything is true, big leap but, he is playing for time before we move on to see if anyone else comes in.

Just now, Mr.Messy said:

Can't blame the kid for taking his time in making the right decision for himself and his career.

He’s 24, not a kid.

I’d love the player if I felt he really wanted to come here.....but based on his rejection back in January and now the comments of not wanting to come to Villa / club ‘like Werder Bremen’, holding out for Leipzig.......I’m starting to have my doubts.

i want players that want to come to Villa because we’re Villa and on the up, not someone who thinks he’s miles too good for us and only coming for the wages.

42 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Plus pique’s apparently rocking a 10 incher, don’t wanna be plunging into that aftermath......

....should be at the fun fair, in the "unusal people" tent.....its a  shame he is not normal like us with 12.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, rayk said:

i want players that want to come to Villa because we’re Villa and on the up, not someone who thinks he’s miles too good for us and only coming for the wages.

Puzzling that you’ve decided this is his thought process

48 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

And this one with the helmet in his hand. 

27 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’m not sure you want to be doing that on a bike. 

25 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

live a little

tenor.gif

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, rayk said:

He’s 24, not a kid.

I’d love the player if I felt he really wanted to come here.....but based on his rejection back in January and now the comments of not wanting to come to Villa / club ‘like Werder Bremen’, holding out for Leipzig.......I’m starting to have my doubts.

I think it’s naive to think that every good Villa player arrived because ‘we’re Villa’. I’m sure many players have considered holding out for a ‘bigger’ club before taking the extra cash Villa were offering at the time and still gone on to give Villa great service.

40 minutes ago, Mr.Messy said:

but does he know Tom Hanks is twiddling his thumbs and pacing the floor?

Edited by TRO

15 minutes ago, brommy said:

I think it’s naive to think that every good Villa player arrived because ‘we’re Villa’. I’m sure many players have considered holding out for a ‘bigger’ club before taking the extra cash Villa were offering at the time and still gone on to give Villa great service.

I’d love for you to name a few of them because recently I can’t think of any.

What is the obsession on this thread with pretending to know Rashica's deepest thoughts and motives? Are you all personally connected to the guy or have you been checking his horoscope?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

yuya-osako-milot-rashica-and-michael-lan

Personally, I cannot wait to see fans back in stadiums again.  B)

Someone should tell him that salute is rather frowned upon outside Germany 😝

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Haha 2