Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, rayk said:

All that said I don’t want Villa to be his sloppy seconds....

We’re a 6, he’s an 8 and they usually need sweet talking into the deal -money helps. We won’t care if his heart was set on a 7 if he ends up doing the business with us.

It doesn’t need to be a love affair, just maximum effort while on the job. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

That’s like saying no to banging Shakira because she rather bang Piqué

If she gave you a chance, you be humping her like a golden Labrador humping a strangers leg

What I was trying to say, but you said better. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

That’s like saying no to banging Shakira because she rather bang Piqué

If she gave you a chance, you be humping her like a golden Labrador humping a strangers leg

But that’s the point, she’d just be lying there thinking of Pique......doing eff all.

We all should hopefully know the ‘rule’ that banging someone above your league rarely lasts long, isnt very satisfying but is an expensive play whilst it lasts.

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

That Birmingham Live article says we’ve had a bid of £22m accepted, but then goes on to mention a release clause of €38m. 

I’m no foreign exchange guru, but €38m equates to £34m, does it not? 

Am I missing something here? 

Maybe.

My understanding is, if the figures are bonafide....The release clause ( 34 mill)is to protect the club and at the same time give the player a reasonable chance of moving in their opinion......However the market value is another thing and Werder have accepted our offer of £22 mill alegedly.....both 2 different things.

If Milot wanted to move  to us and Werder didn't want him to......then the release clause would kick in.

With the topsy turvy market ,due in the main to covid.....I think their are some good deals to be done......money will be scarce and revenue uncertain and the future financially, will be iffy.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, rayk said:

But that’s the point, she’d just be lying there thinking of Pique......doing eff all.

We all should hopefully know the ‘rule’ that banging someone above your league rarely lasts long, isnt very satisfying but is an expensive play whilst it lasts.

Maybe this is where the analogy runs it’s course because I’d be fine with that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Are you saying no to Shakira? 
I’m appalled 

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

1 hour ago, Okonokos said:

They're just quoting the original Kosovan journalist from here...

I've seen three pics of him cycling. One where he has the helmet on the handlebar. One where the helmet is on, but unstrapped. And this one with the helmet in his hand. 

Can we include a clause where we teach him how this stuff works? 

Knowing our luck he'll sign the contract, the then smash his head and turn into Tonev. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I've seen three pics of him cycling. One where he has the helmet on the handlebar. One where the helmet is on, but unstrapped. And this one with the helmet in his hand. 

Knowing our luck he'll sign the contract, the then smash his head and turn into Tonev. 

whoaaaaaaaaaaah.

If thats his mode of transport, we could save money on a club car......He will have to ride the gauntlet of autograph hunters (past the "Yenton" )on his way home.

20 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Atomic Bike

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, rayk said:

voice of experience...😀

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, rayk said:

Forget the £22m bid vs €38m release clause......it sound like he’s waiting on Leipzig and/or another club to express interest in him.

I wouldn’t want him if he really didn’t have any other option but to come here.

obviously that could just be paper talk but I want players who don’t think they’re taking a step down coming to Villa. Their ambition must match ours.

Can't blame the kid for taking his time in making the right decision for himself and his career.

• Like 1