Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Skybet aren’t offering odds for him to join Villa. Make of that what you will...

He’s not included in their transfer betting at all, so it’s more a case that it’s not on their radar. There will be hundreds of potential transfers and they only include what they think will be popular. It only goes to show that Sky don’t have anyone reading VT. 

16 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

He’s not included in their transfer betting at all, so it’s more a case that it’s not on their radar. There will be hundreds of potential transfers and they only include what they think will be popular. It only goes to show that Sky don’t have anyone reading VT. 

They could have made a killing! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tez500 said:

Birmingham Mail says we have met the asking price, believed to be £22m. Says its a latest development. 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/milot-rashica-aston-villa-transfer-18788113

Well as it’s the Birmingham Fail I don’t hold out much hope of it being accurate 

• Haha 2

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Since I'm no local I don't know if the mail has journo's with strong club connections. Do they? 

Sadly not anymore. They were bought by the mirror group and are now just a click bait rag. They used to be a great local paper, but those days are no longer I’m afraid. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Since I'm no local I don't know if the mail has journo's with strong club connections. Do they? 

They're just quoting the original Kosovan journalist from here...

Translation:

Milot Rashica will not play tomorrow in the friendly of Werder Bremen against LASK. The club wants not to risk Rashica suffering any injury that could affect the transfer. Aston Villa is the team that has met Werder's demands for the amount desired by the Germans, but the transfer depends a lot on the player himself. Milot's desire is to play in the Champions League.

Edited by Okonokos

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

How did you get the language changed to English on the Worum? 

Using the Google Translate extension in Chrome. I've set it to automatically translate any page in German to English.

Edited by Okonokos
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Safety first, nice. Wearing the helmet in his hand while not holding on the the bike handle might negate the usefulness should he crash thou.

He's clearly set off and forgotten the helmet, someones thrown it to him and he's just about to put it on, hence the no holding of the handle bars. He got papped just before putting it on and now the whole thing looks worse than it is. The photo has been handed to the tabloids and they've blown it  out of proportion running the story under headline "Aston Villa target in wheely dangerous bike stunt" or something similarly hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2