Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, Okonokos said:

Wouldn't he probably use Liverpool instead of us if that's what he was doing? Seeing as they were linked with him a few weeks ago. It would have more impact on Leipzig, I'd imagine.

Nakamba restricted the comments on the photo so it only shows his, Rashica's and Samatta's comments also. This is insane level trolling if it was all a ploy to get him a move to Leipzig, pretty sure he'll be announced as our first signing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, samjp26 said:

Nakamba restricted the comments on the photo so it only shows his, Rashica's and Samatta's comments also. This is insane level trolling if it was all a ploy to get him a move to Leipzig, pretty sure he'll be announced as our first signing.

Agreed, that would be one step too far and unnecessary as I really don't think Leipzig care about Nakamba's Instagram account.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

Hoping Neil Patrick Harris GIF

2 hours ago, 7392craig said:

*Off topic, apologies mods. Inbox me any details. I’m getting married next year and the llamas we’ve wanted hire, the company still haven’t got backs to us. On topic, I hope we sign Rashica 😁

I've got a couple of Hedgehogs going cheap i got chucked in with one of the Sky Q deals if you're interested?.. 

50 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I doubt social media influences clubs transfer moves.

Also, sounds like alot of effort, what you've described above.

Maybe I made it sound crazy but I don't think it is. "Agent releases story to press" we all know this happens in football all the time. Nakamba has posted a throwback picture with him, which the timing suggests it very unlikely to be a "random coincidence". So he's either done it because he's coming to us or he's not. Then his story is just him playing games, ie. he knows people are gonna see it and start spreading rumours he's at an airport etc. I don't think this is completely out the question that Leipzig know of our apparent "interest" that has built up over the last week and if they want him have to pay what Bremen want. I don't think this is too ludicrous. 

52 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

Nakamba has restricted comments to people that follow him on all his photo's, not just this one. Think it's quite common for people who don't want to get bombarded with comments from fans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AgentO said:

Sky Germany claims MR prefers Leipzig. Enough fish talk, VILLA, time to pony up more $$$. He's slipping away!

Exactly! Hope we do sign him, just can't see it. If we had agreed a fee etc. he probably wouldn't be going on preseason tour with Bremen

12 minutes ago, AgentO said:

Sky Germany claims MR prefers Leipzig. Enough fish talk, VILLA, time to pony up more $$$. He's slipping away!

They haven't.

Turn the telly off and the story will have disappeared by the morning.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Mods, please delete that man's post and all history this was ever mentioned. ;)

What's happened to our ITK/WIP German friends?

Of course he wants to go to Leipzig! They're in the Champions League!

That was why it was crazy rumours said we were in for him.

It'll be unreal.

• Like 1