Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

What's happened to our ITK/WIP German friends?

Of course he wants to go to Leipzig! They're in the Champions League!

That was why it was crazy rumours said we were in for him.

It'll be unreal.

They are possibly all on the piss. One of the threads on one of the forums has not moved a page since this morning.

All we know is that his agent is in an advanced talk stage with Villa.

I think we just need to have a bit of patience in this one.

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Apparently the fitness coach has unfollowed him on Instagram now. The plot thickens. Either way I hope this gets resolved soon.

He’s made his account private too so I guess he was getting bombarded with messages asking when rashica was signing 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

They are possibly all on the piss. One of the threads on one of the forums has not moved a page since this morning.

The Breakfast Club Whats That GIF

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Apparently the fitness coach has unfollowed him on Instagram now. The plot thickens. Either way I hope this gets resolved soon.

2 minutes ago, B30Villa said:

He’s made his account private too so I guess he was getting bombarded with messages asking when rashica was signing 

I wouldn't read too much into who's following and unfollowing who while everything is still as it is.

Too much has come to the surface for this just to be a non runner.

24 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

All posting in a private members thread, laughing at Villa fans believing these rumours 

14 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Fitness coach accidentally follows the guy, gets word it looks like an authorisation, then gets told to unfollow. If you are digging a hole, you don’t dig deeper. It’s on. 

The top dogs won't want anything about any potential signings getting out after seeing how they operate.

Marvelous Nakamba is heading for the naughty step when Nas & Wes get hold of him..   :lol:

• Haha 2

Leipzig back in touch today after their great win saying hold tight we are coming for you... 

Maybe it was a brief fling & was just a mad 48 hour rollercoaster love affair destined to repeat like a Richard Linklater trilogy... 

Maybe I’m too stoned... But we still have Buendia, Benrahma, Bailey, McNeil, Noa Lang, Dennis Man, Robert Skov, Stengs, Sekou Koita... the next Rashica poss in Blendi Barftiu tearing it up in the Kosovo league... ( yeah I’m that sad...) as possible (non) targets ... Like a well versed fisherman’s crew we move to fresh waters as the sea is vast and fish are plentiful. We have to predict the tides and currents and widen the net to catch the top quality Big Fish... 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1