Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

A rather nicer version of Grimsby, it's worth being said.

Bremen_Blick_%C3%BCber_Bremer_MarktplatzCapture.JPG.372c08f5cd35d39a5ce79317c89eb580.JPG

To be fair Grimsby looks more like Mordor the closer you look at it. 

58a43e5c-3b61-4961-9b48-788fe409810c?t=1

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Yeah it's showing now. Interesting 🤔💜💙

I got confused with this, even just searching him on Instagram! If you type in "Rashica" he doesn't come up. If you type in "Milot" he does. No way to find out how recent it is! 

Edited by SeanVilla

The longer this has gone on, the more it seems like he'll end up at Leipzig. The Kosovan Journo saying Villa in advanced talks, the plane emoji hiding his Werder kit (kind of), even asking his mate Nakamba to post a throwback pic of the two. It all seems like games to try and force Leipzig to meet Bremen's demand. Massive shame if we miss out, but I think maybe he was never a realistic signing. (Cue him beig announced in the away kit next week)  Just my thoughts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

The longer this has gone on, the more it seems like he'll end up at Leipzig. The Kosovan Journo saying Villa in advanced talks, the plane emoji hiding his Werder kit (kind of), even asking his mate Nakamba to post a throwback pic of the two. It all seems like games to try and force Leipzig to meet Bremen's demand. Massive shame if we miss out, but I think maybe he was never a realistic signing. (Cue him beig announced in the away kit next week)  Just my thoughts.

I doubt social media influences clubs transfer moves.

Also, sounds like alot of effort, what you've described above.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I doubt social media influences clubs transfer moves.

Also, sounds like alot of effort, what you've described above.

Yep. That sounds crazy. 

Do we not think leipzig have contacts in the game. The idea that Instagram is going to trick them into spending millions of pounds is ludicrous 

6 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

It seems a bit too elaborate, and too many different people involved, for it to be games imo.

(Cue him being signed by Leipzig next week....)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Wouldn't he probably use Liverpool instead of us if that's what he was doing? Seeing as they were linked with him a few weeks ago. It would have more impact on Leipzig, I'd imagine.

Edited by Okonokos