Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

21 minutes ago, Wes said:

Appears to be back in training with the Werder Bremen team today.

You’d expect him to keep as fit as possible. It would be unprofessional by Werder not to keep him training. They’ll leave him with the first team squad to maintain their negotiation stance. 

Their announcement of him being back in training, and our ‘interest’ in Sarr is both clubs posturing. They’re saying they’ll start playing him again, we’re saying we’ll pull out of the deal. 

Still confident it’ll happen. And would actually prefer him to Sarr, who I think is a bit overrated. 

• Like 4

Just now, Rich192 said:

Their announcement of him being back in training, and our ‘interest’ in Sarr is both clubs posturing. They’re saying they’ll start playing him again, we’re saying we’ll pull out of the deal. 

Still confident it’ll happen. And would actually prefer him to Sarr, who I think is a bit overrated. 

Interesting notion. You could be right. I think we'd use a more obvious news source but who knows? I'd be delighted with either. Or ecstatic with both.

I dont even know if we get this guy or not. But the experience and hope (this thread) has been worth it! Would be one of the most impressive non-signing in a while. Hope we are making the worum and the WIPs of WB proud ❤️ 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Agree with all of this. He's a much superior player to Sarr. I'm still confident we're in for him. It's a game of poker now.

Werder’s head of scouting saying they can’t sign any players unless they sell other players, such as Rashica.

i think it’s going to happen, reluctantly for WB, but they need a stronger overall team  

https://www.deichstube.de/news/werder-bremens-transfers-wechsel-sechser-suche-clemens-fritz-kader-geld-bundesliga-news-90050123.html

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Werder’s head of scouting saying they can’t sign any players unless they sell other players, such as Rashica.

i think it’s going to happen, reluctantly for WB, but they need a stronger over all team  

https://www.deichstube.de/news/werder-bremens-transfers-wechsel-sechser-suche-clemens-fritz-kader-geld-bundesliga-news-90050123.html

I still think it is reluctantly for Rashica.