Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

We’ve said this many of time’s now,

all the reports we’ve got is he has agreed terms with Villa and he’s happy to come 

I think the reports were mainly that he wanted to go to Leipzig, or a German club, but not to a club that would be fighting relegation ie. us.

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If FFP is such a massive issue can't we just sell an under team player to a league 1 side for £200k or something and add this to the fee payable day 1.  Something to get this over the line. Needs to be done by Thursday night really for him to play a part against Full of Ham. 

Doubt he would play against Fulham even if signed by then.  He hasnt trained much, needs to get up to speed and he hasnt played matches.  I would be surprised if he played given his lack of training and matches recently, it would likely just be too soon.  After some alone training he looks like he only rejoined WB team training yesterday so is probably down on fitness for game readiness

2 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

At some stage we are going to have to face up to it - he does not want to come here - never did.

If he wanted to come to us he would have been here by now.

At best, we will be his final option, when he realises no one else wants him.

I told you already it’s not him, it’s WB holding up. 

grigor dimitrov miami open reactions GIF by Miami Open

3 hours ago, OxfordVillan said:

We’re into full on poker face now. Whose need is more pressing? Do Villa need the player desperately, or do Werder need the €s more desperately? There’ll be a middle ground to be had, and Rashica will be unveiled Friday morning, 9am!

I think the 3 points yesterday have given us some calm around that tbh.