Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s been removed 

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

It's one of those story things I think?

I was referring to the small circular image in the top left corner. That’s not his profile picture. His profile pic is him holding his child and has been since I’ve followed him for the last month plus. 

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Not sure where the pic came from but that’s not his profile picture on Instagram

9 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

What else do you know @AvfcRigo82 or are you waiting for the proper thread to be reopened? 😉

I know that Werder will soon be saying goodbye to two players.

Klaassen to Ajax is the other.

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

I never seen that?

Werder Bremen - Transfer Poker: RB Leipzig jumped out, Aston Villa probably too - nobody wants Milot Rashica?

Bremen - On Friday morning, Milot Rashica stood on the training ground at the Weserstadion and worked on his comeback for SV Werder Bremen. His planned change is becoming increasingly unlikely.

According to the DeichStube, the former top favorite RB Leipzig is finally no longer interested in a commitment from Milot Rashica , and Aston Villa is said to have stopped advertising for the winger. There are currently no real buyers for the SV Werder Bremen striker , but the transfer window is still open until October 5th.

“There's nothing new,” said sports director Frank Baumann on Thursday at the press conference on the Schalke game on the subject of Rashica: “It may be that he stays, but it may also be that we won't see him in the Werder jersey again Rashica injured his knee in an international match with Kosovo at the beginning of September, not as bad as initially feared, but the attacker will not be available against Schalke on Saturday either. Even a game in a week's home game against Arminia Bielefeld is not yet certain, said coach Florian Kohfeldt.

https://www.kreiszeitung.de/werder-bremen/werder-bremen-milot-rashica-transfer-verkauf-kein-wechsel-aston-villa-rb-leipzig-absage-abloese-neuer-verein-bundesliga-news-zr-90043298.html

from 25th

Just now, Zatman said:

Oh that article, that's a couple of weeks old.

Seems to have been rehashed, that's originally from another article from Deutschtube IIRC from the around a week or so before then? either way I didn't buy into it then either.

6 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I was referring to the small circular image in the top left corner. That’s not his profile picture. His profile pic is him holding his child and has been since I’ve followed him for the last month plus. 

Good spot. Must be an old photo.

17 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It's been said for a week or so now that Bremen would be playing with fire.

I think we might now start to see some developments.

True. You also said there was news but you were waiting for the thread to be reopened to post it.

Well, the floor is yours... let's have it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Man, imagine Jack, Rashica and Traore fighting for those 2 spots. I think Jack is nailed on, so it would be great for competition to have Traore and Rashica duke it out to claim that other spot on the wing.

Exactly this. Also, what was one of the biggest issues with our attack last season? And Grealish was part of the problem too... PACE. We still haven't fully addressed this issue. We don't only need an attacker/wide player but we need the right kind of attacker/wide player. For me, that is someone who is direct and has pace. Smith was quoted as saying we want someone who can potentially fill both a wide position and striker. Rashica ticks all of those boxes.

Edited by Okonokos

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Exactly this. Also, what was one of the biggest issues with our attack last season? And Grealish was part of the problem too... PACE. We still haven't fully addressed this issue. We don't only need an attacker/wide player but we need the right kind of attacker/wide player. For me, that is someone who is direct and has pace. Smith was quoted as saying we want someone who can potentially fill both a wide position and striker. Rashica ticks all of those boxes.

Jack looks a yard quicker than last season. Imo.

• Like 3

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

Jack looks a yard quicker than last season. Imo.

Possibly, but he's never going to be rapid, is he? We need an out and out speed merchant, especially if we are going to be playing counter attacking football this season, which I think we will.