Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

53 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I was referring to the small circular image in the top left corner. That’s not his profile picture. His profile pic is him holding his child and has been since I’ve followed him for the last month plus. 

That’s a very good point. I did doubt the legitimacy of the picture as there’s no way that was posted for 8hours and absolutely no one from the #AVFC twitter army or any Journalist saw it. The profile pic has been him holding his child  has not changed all summer. Probably a fake image unfortunately 

6 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

If you click on the stories it shows the image on the story 'button' and not the actual profile picture. I'm not with social media so I don't know the terminology.  

Nothing there buddy. 
And it’s not his current profile picture. I’m suspecting this is an old screen shot resurfaced 

The cult of Rashica is getting embarrassing now. I want us to sign him as much as anyone and I'm not saying we wont. That said, are we really calling articles with no mention of us and incredibly woolly interpretations of Instagram posts new developments.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Where you get this screen shot from?

its not on his Instagram, as well as that’s not his current profile picture in the top corner 

Funny enough if you google search Milot Rashica Waving the only place you see that photo is VillaTalk. lol. That has to be an old photo, there wouldn't be a "gettyimages" stamp on there if someone just grabbed that recently off his instagram.