Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The bit I don’t get is why has the Respected Kosovan Journalist posted a f**k you all I told you this could happen post on Facebook?

A tad premature.....

10 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

At midnight tonight we should all dance naked in Milot Rashica face masks starting off with the slow chant of RASHICA, RASHICA  then slowly upping the crescendo until it is a quick very loud scream (a bit like the Haka) ending abruptly at 12.01. These should be captured on film and then sent to his twitter account   

So he’s sitting with his agent and Purslow ready to sign the contract. Just waiting on a few formalities before it’s done so he decides to have a quick look at this twitter feed in the meantime.  He sees this video sent from villa fans and asked if he can quickly pop to the toilet. As soon as he leave the room...

run away GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't count us out entirely. All parties concerned are probably weighing up their options. Total speculation, but if we did actually table a bid to match his release clause, then at least it's a statement of intent. It shows Rashica that we are serious about him playing for us. I've not read (not that the information would be readily available) of any clubs to register interest in him who are better suitors than us other than Leipzig. I think he wants Leipzig because he believes he can be a starting player for them, whereas the supposed Liverpool link he'd be behind a certain front three in Salah, Firminho and Mane. Obviously at Leipzig he can stay in Germany, and prove himself at the highest level with a club with clout. But that's if they are even committed enough to acquiring him to make the deal go through. Just say they're not, I'd be guessing Rashica would consider a move to the Premier League considering the platform to showcase his abilities, the wages, and if he's done his research, the size of the club Aston Villa is, and the abilities of some of our current squad. It would be a solid upgrade on WB, surely?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tinker said:

He doesn't want to come to Villa,  we are being used to push his price up and I doubt we are even in for him.......if we are then we have learnt nothing from our past.. 

Albrighton would be a far better signing even though it wouldn't be as glamorous. 

This makes no sense. 

Why would constant reports about how he doesn't want to come here push his price up? Also we're barely mentioned in mainstream press with him.

If anything it strengthens RBLs low bid.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

This makes no sense. 

Why would constant reports about how he doesn't want to come here push his price up? Also we're barely mentioned in mainstream press with him.

If anything it strengthens RBLs low bid.

Bremen would be the ones hinting we have bid more and Rashica’s agent is the one telling reporters he’s only going to consider a club playing in European competition. It’s a game of chicken between Redbull and Bremen as to who will blink first. 

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

Bremen would be the ones hinting we have bid more and Rashica’s agent is the one telling reporters he’s only going to consider a club playing in European competition. It’s a game of chicken between Redbull and Bremen as to who will blink first. 

I just don't see it. 

I'd doubt we'd allow ourselves to be played like that.

1 hour ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Ok up too speed he basically doesn’t want to come to us and he thinks we are the farmers.? 

Perhaps Purslow is Mr Fiddler?  Anyone and everyone “pound”.

image.thumb.jpeg.5673c6d4aca43adfb970632afc707d4c.jpeg

Edited by ferguson1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I just don't see it. 

I'd doubt we'd allow ourselves to be played like that.

I wonder if it’s more a case of us making an original enquiry, and that being blown up to put pressure on RB Leipzig.

What I mean is that there is a massive difference between us making an initial enquiry, or being in contact with Werder every day for a month over the deal.

If we have enquired even once, then it just gives enough credibility to a tabloid style story to keep us named in it.

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

I’m not so sure that his agent would be pushing anything but the most financially lucrative deal. Agents are only interested in who offers the most, which appears to be us at the moment.