Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

39 minutes ago, thunderball said:

AV Agent on Twitter says the deals is not as close as rumours are suggesting. 

AV Agent is a private account so I cant post, he hardly tweets but that which he does tends to be spot on. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, rayk said:

Does he tweet the same info he gives to your bro though?

Tweeting on a different level to talking general BS privately.

No to be fair, 

Edited by Nath_s91
Wrong account

Now concerned that this is real and some big club comes and pinches him or we are being used to get RB to increase their offer.

Oh I hate the transfer windows!!!!  Just give me mind numbingly boring uneventful relegation fights in the final few days any time 🤪

2 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Reading that I feel a freindship towards Bremen fans. They just avoided relegation as well. If this deal goes through i hope they can reinvest the money and stay up next season. 

I would think once you rule out the players who are going to The PL, and and player signing for a top Champions League team in France/Spain or Germany, you could be like a kid in a candy shop with EU33M  pillaging the best remaining players from Europe's leagues. 

If you're not going to The PL then I guess The Bundesliga would be a very attractive place to go play.  They may well get in 5 or 6 decent quality Bundesliga players with that. 

It would be like us selling Jack for £50m last year, would go a long way in The Championship. 

It's all relative. Hibs were delighted to sell us John McGinn for £2.5m.

Edited by sidcow

I was going to post press announcement booked tomorrow at 3 pm but it would be a complete lie I’m very cruel but I kind of convinced myself it’s going to happen now ffs October seems a very very long way away

11 minutes ago, Nath_s91 said:

No to be fair, he did tweet something along the lines of "belloti 👀" and told my brother it was done which obviously didn't happen, it might of genuinely been close with all the rumours I dont know.

Recent example is he told my brother the day before west ham Davis was injured and el ghazi was up front, which also didn't happen lol.

Hopefully he is helium free and on the money with this one ☝️