Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Should really wrap up that garden hose during winter or she’ll have a split pipe in spring!

Apart from that, nothing to see here.

I could have sworn she was looking for Birmingham men over 75 too.....

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

If he signs surely:- Milot's chant got to be after "It Only Takes A Minute" song by Tavares (1975) / Take That (1992 Cover)

We are Villa.  It will be "One Milot Rashica, there's only one Milot Rashica" You know it, I know it and VT know it.

There will be lots of interesting and creative songs go round t'internet, but try sing one at Villa Park and people will stare at you like you are a madman whilst singing "One Milot Rashica" 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

Just now, sidcow said:

We are Villa.  It will be "One Milot Rashica, there's only one Milot Rashica" You know it, I know it and VT know it.

There will be lots of interesting and creative songs go round t'internet, but try sing on at Villa Park and people will stare at you like you are a madman whilst singing "One Milot Rashica" 

With the way his name is pronounced, surely, 'Rashica on the City, Rashica on the City....'

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Hello from Bremen! Finally managed to come through to this thread so a big thank you to your admins. I've seen some here being confused why the people at the Werder forum seem so happy with the rumour linking you guys to a signing of our beloved #7 Milot "Rocket" Rashica, and the simple reason is that he wants to leave Bremen this summer, there was a rumor of him joining RB Leipzig for just under 20 million €. So apparently you guys are offering more money (something 33 million €) and you have the biiig advantage of not being RB Leipzig  (that really is a big plus). 

We really do hope that the deal goes trough, not because Milot is bad (he was our best player in a shit season) but because we need to make as much money as possible to recover from last season and rebuild a competent team. Heres to a better next season for both our clubs.

Why aren't you blue? 

Welcome by the way. 

3 minutes ago, Chindie said:

When he signs for someone else he can join the great squad in sky of phantom Villa transfers.

Good idea for a thread the could’ve been 11, Frightening to think about

31 minutes ago, Phinnonymous said:

Moin! In our "Worum" we have two guys with Insider information that the Rashica transfer to Villa is happening. ^^

Thank you for having the common decency to turn up here in blue.

(Welcome by the way) 

39 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Hello from Bremen! Finally managed to come through to this thread so a big thank you to your admins. I've seen some here being confused why the people at the Werder forum seem so happy with the rumour linking you guys to a signing of our beloved #7 Milot "Rocket" Rashica, and the simple reason is that he wants to leave Bremen this summer, there was a rumor of him joining RB Leipzig for just under 20 million €. So apparently you guys are offering more money (something 33 million €) and you have the biiig advantage of not being RB Leipzig  (that really is a big plus). 

We really do hope that the deal goes trough, not because Milot is bad (he was our best player in a shit season) but because we need to make as much money as possible to recover from last season and rebuild a competent team. Heres to a better next season for both our clubs.

Welcome.

Loving the forum camaraderie!

Hi Bremen fans :wave: