Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

He is struggling with form but the most disappointing bit is his lack of effort. His work rate has dropped right off. He doesn’t deserve to come out for the second half after that. 

That the biggest piss take how it keeps being thrown back about his work rate….yes I agree last season but this season and highlighted emphatically tonight it’s just not there at the moment.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Is there anything to suggest it's not fine? Or you just considering that could be a factor.

Just considering it could be a factor given his dramatic change in demeanour and wouldn’t want to discount anything. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panto_Villan said:

The way that Ramsey and Coutinho finish makes me think I'd rather we were playing Davis. I just don't see Ollie offering anything at the moment.

Even I’d pick Davis over Ollie at the moment and I’m Davis’ biggest critic

He’s having a very poor season isn’t he. Time to move him on in the Summer if a decent bid comes in. 

We need a new striker, a new defensive midfielder and a new centre half. I think Watkins will fetch good money so we need to do the sensible thing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

He's never been the most smiley smiley player, but he just doesn't seem as happy any more.  Maybe it's a confidence thing?  I reckon it's worth giving Ings a run in the team though.

He's gone from being one of the main men, to probably realising he's often out of his depth at this level. Gotta put him on a downer.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’s having a very poor season isn’t he. Time to move him on in the Summer if a decent bid comes in. 

We need a new striker, a new defensive midfielder and a new centre half. I think Watkins will fetch good money so we need to do the sensible thing. 

Good strikers are tough to come by though. What's Jimmy Danger up to these days? 🤣

On 17/01/2022 at 12:38, gilbertoAVFC said:

Gerrard called him our "most consistent player" before the FA Cup game. He knows quite a bit more about football than anyone on this forum

(but especially you)

Where you at Gilberto?

Â