Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

27 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

hey mate, where do you guys think Benrahma and Watkins will end up? (if they leave ofc)

also, do you think Henry will move?

How does he know? 😀

My point is only that none of us nor most journalists know anything about what's happening.

Edited by Rolta

18 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

hey mate, where do you guys think Benrahma and Watkins will end up? (if they leave ofc)

also, do you think Henry will move?

The three of them will definitely be on the move, that is how we have to operate, it will be to any of the multitude of clubs that journalist have made up!!, I don't think BFC have much interest where they go, as long as the money goes in the bank.  

• Like 1

Just now, jonjon said:

The three of them will definitely be on the move, that is how we have to operate, it will be to any of the multitude of clubs that journalist have made up!!, I don't think BFC have much interest where they go, as long as the money goes in the bank.  

Rich Don Cheadle GIF by Showtime

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

@jonjon my post didn’t mean to be patronising. I though Jota was a good player for you. He could still do a job.

Not for us I'm afraid, we had the very best out of him, past his sell by date, but would be a great buy for a league 1 club on the up.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Not for us I'm afraid, we had the very best out of him, past his sell by date, but would be a great buy for a league 1 club on the up.

i know he's not your profile type now, but tbh i have no doubt Jota could be a very good performer for most Champ level teams.

Yes he seems to not quite have what it takes at Prem level, but tbh there are some moments this season where i thought no other player in our team could/would do a few of the things i saw him do (not even Grealish), he has a wonderful football brain, he just seems to lack some of the physical attributes to be a consistent Prem player.

I still like him though tbh. (even if i dont see him as a first 11 player at Villa in the Prem)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, jonjon said:

It's no risk at all, at the money we want (unknown) he's a snip in these days of inflated prices, Having seen him play live in at least 70 matches for Brentford he is the real deal, an absolute super fit athlete who has only missed 7 games out of 184 for us and Exeter, an absolute work horse who runs for ever, and delivers at the same time, holds the ball up well, above all knows where the goal is, the switch to striker has been his making, he will be well missed by us all, he's been a pleasure to watch these last few years, whoever gets him will be more than well rewarded.

#hogan2

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hippo said:

#hogan2

Watkins is everything Hogan Wasn't/Isn't, you have a coach there that knows exactly what Watkins is all about, Bruce didn't have a clue about Hogan and got mugged off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jonjon said:

Watkins is everything Hogan Wasn't/Isn't, you have a coach there that knows exactly what Watkins is all about, Bruce didn't have a clue about Hogan and got mugged off.

Mepham 2 

• Haha 1

Â