Johan Lange - Sporting Director

11 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We laugh but there are a few who genuinely meant this a couple of weeks ago.

Incredible.

The same wet-wipes who'll be whinging next season when we haven't made 5 signings in the first few weeks of the transfer window.

8 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

ATsiYom.png

Very few spots left to fill.

We don’t need three left wingers. Trez will slot in under Traoré on your graphic. Engels is back in training now so he slots in under Konsa. We might try for a left back but I think it will wait another year. 

• Like 1

Interesting that all our transfers have British football experience so far, I know its not the be all to have players with that experience but compared to our signings last season it seems that some thought has gone into them and how they fit in. I am aware last summer was a different situation and I dont want to bash Suso as we were in a mess but think this is a sign of progress

• 2 weeks later...

His buddy StĂĄle Solbakken has just been sacked by FC Copenhagen after 7 years there.

Edit: Wonder if he (Solbakken) is in line to replace Lars Lagerbäck as manager for Norway? LL has been getting a lot of grief this week after failing to take Norway to the Euro's.

Edited by sne
On 01/10/2020 at 06:56, LondonLax said:

We don’t need three left wingers. Trez will slot in under Traoré on your graphic. Engels is back in training now so he slots in under Konsa. We might try for a left back but I think it will wait another year. 

Also when wesley is back, if required watkins could fill in on the left or right if really needed.

We will look a lot better in the front 3 depth wise when wesley is back and fit tbh.

To he fair trez, grealish, traore or watkins could play on the left or right if deaperstely needed. 

Ideally watkins and wesley are the competition for the striker spot, but just saying that when wesley is fit we could prob get rid of el ghazi with limited impact on the squad.

Edited by MaVilla
1 hour ago, sne said:

Edit: Wonder if he (Solbakken) is in line to replace Lars Lagerbäck as manager for Norway? LL has been getting a lot of grief this week after failing to take Norway to the Euro's.

More likely than not, I’d wager. 

Ă—
Ă—

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ă‚