Premier League 2020-21 thread

Jareth

27 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

How does jack get so much stick for his haircut when you look at the state of these Leeds lads. Philips looks ridiculous 

Ayling's bun is laughable, and tbh pretty much everything about him really gets my goat.  Not sure why I find him so irritating

Liverpool have been far more dominant in the final third but defensively so poor. Leeds have pressed them well in the middle but don't do much done in the final third. Two well taken goals and a gift of one for Bamford. Three shots on target and zero corners.

Edited by The_Steve

Liverpool don't look right to me, could be a completely ridiculous prediction but if Man. United and Chelsea start well I could see them as low as 4th this season. Probably too much to think they'll miss out on top 4 but given their lack of new signings they have a similar air about them that Chelsea in 2016 and 2018 did, two awful title defences there and Man. City were pretty far behind title winners in 2013 and 2015.

People forget how many games they won by the odd goal last season so if their defence leaks in more goals will be plenty more dropped points for them and will bring them closer to teams below.

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

A reminder when we played plop we were leading until the 86th min. Leeds will go down this year

Don't think they will, expect Fulham and Baggies to be utter dogshit so they only need to be better than West ham, Newcastle, Brighton, us... 

They could be wank, reach 40 points and finish around 14th 

• Like 1

I think we can rule out Newcastle finishing near the relegation zone.

I have been very impressed with Wilson never really paid much attention to him before he has pace and good skill.They have bought well Hendrick and Lewis look solid.The have pace upfront and with Carroll aerial power and Bruce always sets up quite defensively as we know.

West Ham look crap only good player is Antonio.Is Rice one of the most overrated players ever?I expect Moyes to be one of the first managers to be sacked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Only2McInallys said:

I think we can rule out Newcastle finishing near the relegation zone.

I have been very impressed with Wilson never really paid much attention to him before he has pace and good skill.They have bought well Hendrick and Lewis look solid.The have pace upfront and with Carroll aerial power and Bruce always sets up quite defensively as we know.

West Ham look crap only good player is Antonio.Is Rice one of the most overrated players ever?I expect Moyes to be one of the first managers to be sacked.

Proper striker. Plenty of skill. Good pace. Two good feet. Direct as anything. Positive. Runs the channels and not afraid to shoot and shoot and shoot but 28 no resale value and earns what an established PL striker should earn so not for me.

• Haha 1

Â