Pre Match Thread - Villa's Last Stand !

Paul33

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

If we can beat Arsenal so can Watford. However I think West Ham are flying at the moment and I *might* take a draw now if I was offered it. 

I disagree. We are a better side than Watford (have you seen them play recently?) and Arsenal are at home for this fixture.

4 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Worry about the team Arsenal will put out. Their season can only be saved by the FA cup, they may well rest some top players 

They'll play a full team barring injuries, the final is 6 days after the last game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Rule 1. No one is to be spotted out anywhere wearing fancy dress whilst bawling their eyes out. OK! 

At least they won’t have that part of MOTD this year with grown men crying in the stands

think i'll have a wee private sob on my own in the house no matter the outcome - its all been terribly stressful lol.

does anyone know how they are showing these games on the telly if they are all on at the same time? surely they wont all be available to watch?

• Like 4

15 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

My side for this match:

Reina

Guilbert Konsa Mings Targett

McGinn Luiz Hourihane

Trezeguet Samatta Grealish

Subs: Reina, Elmohamady, Hause, Taylor, Lansbury, Nakamba, Jota, Vassilev, Davis

I didn’t know we had two Reinas. Much better than a Reina and a Nyland.

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Need wet spam to get key players Antonio rice and bowen all injured tonight and a couple more key players sent off. Not asking for much 🤞

Welp, looked like Bowen was in pain leaving the pitch. That’s one down.

• Like 1

Just now, chappy said:

Annoyingly this is going to be on BT, while Sky have 8 games across their channels

Properly annoying this, my BT pass expires on Friday.

No chance I am paying another £25 for one game.

• Like 1

Hoping Arsenal want to send Watford down after the shite Deeney has said about them in recent times. I'm more worried about Bournemouth getting a win against Everton.

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

Rule 1. No one is to be spotted out anywhere wearing fancy dress whilst bawling their eyes out. OK! 

Reminded me of this from a few years ago. 🤣

NanaNanaNanaNanaNaNaNah - Traffic, Traffic Cones, Traffic Cones, Traffic Traffic Co-ans.

• Haha 1

On 22/07/2020 at 04:51, sir_gary_cahill said:

My side for this match:

Reina

Guilbert Konsa Mings Targett

McGinn Luiz Hourihane

Trezeguet Samatta Grealish

Subs: Reina, Elmohamady, Hause, Taylor, Lansbury, Nakamba, Jota, Vassilev, Davis

Dislike Nyland so much you cloned Reina?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1