Pre Match Thread - Villa's Last Stand !

Paul33

48 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Like my head says no way they don't lose this one, and heavily at that. But football is so unpredictable. Nobody predicted they would end Liverpool's Invincibles hopes, but they smashed them.

and we nearly beat them at home.

OK. I've had a wine gum, a red one. My veins are pulsing with sugar, beef gelatine and gnats testicle. 

Its because of this I believe we are going to beat the gunners tonight and stay up. 

I'll never forget their fans on the tune before me after they beat us in the fa Cup final saying they weren't bothered about watching their team lift the trophy as they'd been before.

That's not football, having a team thats managed by a boyhood fan, captained by a boyhood fan, that's football. Pulling out of the mire by the skin of your teeth and sending the fans into delirium, thats football. 

So up yours arsenal and all those plastic teams, we are staying up and going to rain on the premier league parade. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Chindie said:

The only way we do anything here tonight is if the Arsenal changing room is filled with carbon monoxide before kick off.

To any villa staff reading this, I certainly don't advocate this.

DO IT!

Completely irresponsible thing to say.

DO IT!!

you should take a look in the mirror good sir and have a word with yourself.

DO IT!!!

How childish to promote such a disgusting thing....

DO IT!!!!!