Pre Match Thread - Villa's Last Stand !

Paul33

The expectation is that we lose, so I can’t say I’m feeling horribly nervous. My fear is actually that we’ll take the lead, inevitably resulting in the hope that we might actually do it, before just as inevitably p***ing it away in the final 10 minutes of the game. That would really ruin my night. 

Just now, Michelsen said:

The expectation is that we lose, so I can’t say I’m feeling horribly nervous. My fear is actually that we’ll take the lead, inevitably resulting in the hope that we might actually do it, before just as inevitably p***ing it away in the final 10 minutes of the game. That would really ruin my night. 

Yeah thats the way of things 

3 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Arsenal going gung-ho in attack.

We're going to need a blockbuster performance from McGinn, Luiz and Conor especially, but absolutely no passengers throughout the team.

UTV from Aussie supporters

• Like 2

Grealish to perform now that we have a chance to stay up. McGinn to finally be match fit. Samatta to do ... well anything. I'd take a 0-0 if offered it, so low is my confidence,  but we really need to scrape a win somehow.

1 minute ago, Michelsen said:

Tbh unless we take the lead in the dying minutes I won't have any hope or expectation that we'll see it out. Clearly the players think this too. We are so mentally weak.

Just now, Genie said:

Micah Richards saying it’s great that Villa are in with a chance, when he was at Villa they were so bad there was no point looking at the teams around them :lol: 

That bloke really winds me up. Was it not enough he stole money from us and relegated us? He needs to keep talking about us? 

• Like 1

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

That bloke really winds me up. Was it not enough he stole money from us and relegated us? He needs to keep talking about us? 

He's a pundit!

• Sad 1